• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

FNG Gettin a Tri-Glide Soon..

STG246

Reaction score
Some of you folks might recognize me from HDForums, after a near fatal bike accident about 6 weeks ago I'm recovering and planning on picking up a new Tri-Glide...After I relearn to walk etc... :Shrug:

Ryan

ouch, heal soon! saw you're in Merrimack, I'm originally from NH, in TX now for the apst 5 years. can't wait to get back to NH! you'll love the try-glide, it is a sweet ride.

Watch the RALLY AND RIDE section for info on the next TT NE RALLY IV . Welcome to TRIKE TALK. Only been to Merrimack once to see the Budwiser Clydesdales

I am sorry to hear about your accident, but it is awfully good to know you are on the mend. Welcome to TrikeTalk!

Welcome Ryan and speeding recovery. I used to do the Leon Dubie (maybe spelled wrong) memorial trail ride up that way. Love the area.

Welcome to the family! So sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon and hope you are on your new TG in the near future.

Thanks guys, healing is progressing physically, mentally I have a long road to travel...Looking forward to a trike though, always wanted one...

Ryan

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png