Crash Pictures

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
Here are some pictures of what happens when you get clipped by a car. The trike was bought at Bike Week, the owners Tom and Linda live in the Titusville area. Tom was out for a ride, thank God he had his helmet on, and the biggest injury was he broke his collar bone. Seems a car was hanging a U turn in the road earlier this week, must not have seen him. Caught him just on the back of the right wheel and was :groan: rolled over on the left side.

hithere.jpg

rolledhere1.jpg

rolledhere2.jpg

rolledhere3.jpg

rolledhere4.jpg

Russel says that at first look, every body panel needs to be replaced. There are several interior panels, windshield, steering wheel, and both rear wheels need to be replaced.

Below is a picture of speakers that he added to the dash panel on either side of the steering wheel.

midspeakers.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! Big Dog, that's not your Stallion--whom did that happen to? Glad to hear there weren't any worse injuries?

I heard the new Stallion Blue color was a hit in Florida, but I never thought anyone would take that literally. I am glad the driver was OK. It looks totaled! I was jut in Titusville yesterday, and I can see how that could happen, people were driving crazy.<br />
<br />
Keep us up to speed on what is going to happen. If I were him I would push the insurance company to purchase him a new one, contact an attorney to find out his rights.

I talked with Tom tonight, he's still sore. Has not heard from insurance people yet, but is pushing for it to be declared a total loss. He said that he does not know how many times he rolled over, but is sure it was more than once. Talk about a scary ride:faint:.

Hey Big Dog, Pass on to Tom my hope for his speedy recovery. MJ and I meet them for a short time at Russel's shop in Daytona when they brought their trike back because of the brake lights not working. Just as we were leaving from a repair on MJ's trike. Ted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png