Screaming Eagle Stage IV Kit for a TG?

Reaction score
Toying with the idea of having the dealer do the street legal or race only stage 4 kit before I take delivery of my TG, the SE catalog states the street legal kit doesnt affect warranty, if they give me the same deal on the race only kit I'd go that way...Thoughts? Suggestions? Please save the "It doesnt need that much power etc" comments, I'm a high horsepower/high torque addict......

Ryan

why not go all out and put in a 120 or even a 131..that should give you every thing you need..

Toying with the idea of having the dealer do the street legal or race only stage 4 kit before I take delivery of my TG, the SE catalog states the street legal kit doesnt affect warranty, if they give me the same deal on the race only kit I'd go that way...Thoughts? Suggestions? Please save the "It doesnt need that much power etc" comments, I'm a high horsepower/high torque addict......

Ryan

Street legal also says wont fit Trike but race only doesnt say anything about Trike

If you decide to do it, I would (& did) have cylinders & heads sent out to be diamond cut....

Im with trikmutha go w the 120r
Theres no replacement for displacement.

IMO the 120R seems like a great engine for a trike, I've been reading a lot of favorable things from guys who put on lots of miles touring. I'm pretty sure if something drastic would happen to the engine in my dads Triglide you would see a 120R setting in the stock engines place.

IMO the 120R seems like a great engine for a trike, I've been reading a lot of favorable things from guys who put on lots of miles touring. I'm pretty sure if something drastic would happen to the engine in my dads Triglide you would see a 120R setting in the stock engines place.

Thats what I'm thinking, I'll do the stage 4 kit on the 103 and if something happens to it, or it just gets tired, a 120 will be going in...

Ryan

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png