Personal (vanity) plates- who has them?

My bride's plate I had made for her is "MEENY"!!! Her first name is Colleen, so she became: "Mean Colleen" she "thanks" me every time someone asks about it!
I wanted a plate for my 2005 Dodge Rumble Bee pick up truck, didn't have a lot of time at the Secretary of States office (grandson had a loaded diaper) (tmi) and I knew the lady behind the counter so she told me she would find something for me in a "Bee" theme! Got my plate a few weeks later: IBEEYOU!! Wasn't real happy with it but like RSW said no one would steal THAT one!!!

Well I guess it probably comes from my much younger days when it seamed that I was pretty rowdy but I have never wanted a Personal (vanity) plate on any vehicle I drive. It's just to easy for people to remember what the plate says on it. Regular plate numbers are a bit harder to remember. Not to mention here in Omaha NE they really nail us with licensing fees. It cost me $449.50 to renew the licence on my 2011 Tri Glide back in May. I sure am not going to pay another $50 for a Personal (vanity) plate every year.
Dan

I have TRKLDR for my trike. With the screen name Trikeleader I thought that plate would be the one. :10:
pepper

Trike is FRE-TYM and the trailer we tow to carry my wives wheelchair is XTR-TYM

BIGWHL . . . . . . . . it's the first Trike that I rode and sure reminds me of it. Once I paint the handle bars yellow I think I will be all set. Of course I need to see if I can find that old cape that I would wear when riding back then.

My 2009 harley was light and dark candy root beer. When I triked the bike I keep the same plate. 09MUG I only drink mug root beer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 132
Mine, Y2KFL It's Not all that hard to figure out, I had an Older Dude, (80 PLUS Years!!!!!) tell me what it was one day. He says, Hmmm, let me Guess, it's a 2000 FL? I Said Yep, WOW, Yur the First Old Timer that's Ever Got it. He says, Hah, I'll Old Timer You! LOLOLOL He Claimed it was Obvious as all get out. (Not Quite in Those same Words though! ;) LOLOL)

I use to have the plate "ALL 49 " for my Goldwing. But I got it only after I been in all the US states with the bike. pepperI knew I wouldn't make Hawaii. But I did make it to Alaska. Since I got my Stallion I got the plate "UFO 1" Because people always ask "What is that ?":xzqxz:

attachment.php

My 2012 Harley plate is PURDY My 2013 Tri is BGRed for Big Red.
Oh my handy cap. tag says Expires May 2013 lol that was just a funny :xzqxz:

Vanity plate

I have BOMBER on my trike my nick name from when I was a teenager in Indiana.

When my best friend Jim was killed in a car accident in June, I was able to buy his trike from his family. The tag says "WZJIMS". See my avatar.
My wifes van says "60 PAN".

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png