Roadsmith Trike question

coolpoolken

Oct 25, 2012
Cold Lake Alberta Canada
The new design that Roadsmith has made for the 2012's is different. I am planning on triking my wing within a year, two at the most. Do they still have the design for the 2001 to 2010's available? Don't think I would like the new design on my 2004....Ken

Call um up and ask um... phone (651) 777-7774 then report back here with the all the details. Over and out.
Here's an 800 # (800) 331-0705

I went to the website and see no difference between my 2011 kit and the HT1800 being shown. The installation instructions are different but I saw no changes in specs for 2012.

I just had my 08 converted in January and it was listed at the 2012 model on the spec sheet which would lead me to believe they are the same .. Was in The Trike Shop in Daytona during Biketoberfest and they had 3 new ones .. Look just like mine in the rear with the 2012 front

I think I just woke up and smelled the coffee! I had the back end of the Hannigan confused with the Roadsmith. Sure like the look of the Roadsmith. The new Hannigans do nothing for me....Ken

I think I just woke up and smelled the coffee! I had the back end of the Hannigan confused with the Roadsmith. Sure like the look of the Roadsmith. The new Hannigans do nothing for me....Ken

Here's a better shot of the back end of a Roadsmith;

IMG_0600.jpg

rmrc51, That is the back end I want! There are so many kits out their ,I get the features mixed up. I know I was considering the Hannigan before, but I really like the Roadsmith features and options, along with the style. Thank you ......Ken

rmrc51, That is the back end I want! There are so many kits out their ,I get the features mixed up. I know I was considering the Hannigan before, but I really like the Roadsmith features and options, along with the style. Thank you ......Ken

My pleasure, Ken. I love this trike more with each passing day! :10:

There are two different RS Kits: the HT100 and the HTS1800. I have the HTS Kit on my 2008 GL1800. I find it more appealing that the older "boxy" HT style. There are different options for both Kits but I believe that either Kit will fit. Check w/ the RS Folks in Mn..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png