Snowbird Welcome Rally 2013

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
January Snowbird Welcome Rally 2013

This is the site that you will want to register on, after you have made your motel resersations. Heck, even if you don't make reservations are are just coming down for the day! You will see on the bottom, center a button sign up, click and enter your information.

Looking forward to starting something great here in Florida!!

Check in for Snowbird Welcome Rally 2013

This is where you check in. Just click on the link and sign in, after checking it out.

Come on people lets get some interest going! We would really like to see some response from our Florida members and those Snowbirds that will be down here in January pepper Let's get together for some fun and fellowship! :wave4:

Got ya penciled in but gonna have to wait and see after 1st of Jan ... If we can get some
medical conditions stabilized on my wife, we are planning a Yulee Fl to Bangor Me trip
in May .. Being on fixed income, having to save for this two month trip ... Will try and
make it .. If it looks good, will hit the register button and register ...

I am planning on spending January in the Ocala (Hernando) area this winter and have you penciled in and will make plans as we get closer. I'll go anywhere to get out off the cold here in Tennessee. LOL

Joann and I recently made our way back to the Tampa area for the winter, so we will definitely make the trip down.

I am planning on spending January in the Ocala (Hernando) area this winter and have you penciled in and will make plans as we get closer. I'll go anywhere to get out off the cold here in Tennessee. LOL

Give me a shout when you get down to Hernando. I'm over by Williston and ride all through the area.

Just four rooms left, don't miss out! Get your reservation, while they last :Santa::party:

Charlie,
I just spoke to the Ramada, you have a reservation, just call Oliva, and give her your imformation! We still have rooms, and they will add more as needed, so not to worry everyone will get a room! It will be great to see you and the IMP. It's a long trip, you plan on driving or flying in? Either way we are looking forward to seeing you guys in sunny Sarasota!!ThumbUp

Happy New Year pepper
I stopped at the Ramada yesterday to check on setting up a wash area, an area to park tow vehicles and trailers, and a set aside a secured area for all trikes to park without having to worry about any cars mixing in.
Things are coming together, looks like we will have a great turn out, and a wonderful get together ThumbUp.

I do so much wish that Mike and I could be there, Fred. I'll look forward to pictures and reports!

Dear NANA We will hoist a cold orange whip or two or three for you and Mike.. Mabey a little sunshine & Florida hospitality would bring him back to 100%ThumbUp

Dear NANA We will hoist a cdold orange whip or two or three for you and Mike.. Mabey a little sunshine & Florida hospitality would bring him back to 100%ThumbUp

Awwwww.... Thank you Charlie! I'll pass the good wishes on to Mike too :D

NANA Nothing like a cold Orange Whip of a hot sunny Florida day to relax and reinvorigated a person. Hot sunshine works wonders. The Orange Whip just adds to the experience. Hope you can make it. If not looking forward to Eureka Springs in June..pepperThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png