Wounded Warrior Project

Reaction score
Wounded Warrior Project

As veterans return with injuries that will not allow them to enjoy motorcycle riding that we take for granted, it would be our honor to assist any way we can.

Some will be able to enjoy riding again with the "third" wheel, and as I manufacture some parts for these, one only needs to ask.

So if you know of any disabled veteran in need of our products, let us know. Send a PM from this forum or an e mail from our site. tGLIDE Stuff.com

Also, if you are involved in this area and need some financial aid to assist with any special outfitting of a trike for a disabled veteran, please contact us.

I also know from past experience with this forum that when a need is brought forward, it is taken care of by the Members.

Thank You,
The tGLIDEstuff folks

Do you know of anyone who makes a Tour Pac relocation kit? I contacted Legends Motorcycles in Utah, at this time they don't have anything for the Trike to slide it forward. Because of injuries from serving, i would love to be able to slide my Tour Pac forward and use it as a back rest. Right now I have an Adjustable back rest from HD but it doesn't provide the support I need. Thank you!
Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran ~ 23 years of Service.

Do you know of anyone who makes a Tour Pac relocation kit? I contacted Legends Motorcycles in Utah, at this time they don't have anything for the Trike to slide it forward. Because of injuries from serving, i would love to be able to slide my Tour Pac forward and use it as a back rest. Right now I have an Adjustable back rest from HD but it doesn't provide the support I need. Thank you!
Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran ~ 23 years of Service.

First of all I'd like to thank you for all the years of service. I haven't bumped into anything for a Triglide.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png