Any pics of a new Victory Cross Country Trike?

I likt the CSC kit- ti really goes along with the lines of the trunk and style of the original bike.
Roadsmith and Motortrike have a kit out for the Victory Cross lines, and none of the 3 kits will be mistaken for each other.
Links to the MT & RS & SCS Victory kit pages:

Trikes: VictoryVTR : Roadsmith Trikes

Motor Trike Vortex IRS Conversion for Victory Cross Country, Cross Roads & Hard-Ball

California Sidecar - Performance Touring

And some quick pictures of the 3 from the websites:

I've seen all three in person and have test ridden two of them. You're exactly right when you say none of the three will be mistaken for each other. Performance differences aside, my personal opinion is that from an aesthetic standpoint, the CSC kit goes best with the Victory motorcycle.

I'm sure they're all great. I can't say enough good things about the Victory.

Yes, I am. Just sure what yet. The trike's in Iowa right now for a motor project. I will spend some time in Central Florida later this winter and I plan to bring it down, do some riding and probably have some pinstriping done in FL. Ideas are most welcome.

Great pinstripper located in Leesburg. "Darrin Did It". did a great job for us twice. PM me if you want more info.

Mountain Man did all my paint work . He is reasonable and does great work.

Rearemail__21.jpg

wow, I like all three, each has something I really like about it. Makes me want to trade the TG, especially to get a white one...

You will find the CSC likely the better overall, considering options, upgrades and it keeps Victory's flowing lines of the x bikes.

Mine is in final stages, air brush work just finished. In Calgary MC show 4-6 jan and Edmonton Alberta 11-13 then it comes home for remainder of winter...long wait for spring lol

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png