Rocket3 Trike

That is a fantastic looking trike! I might miss having storage but would gladly own one with no storage to look cool!

That's 'Awesome', When I rode a 2 wheeled Rocket it almost separated my arms from my shoulders. The torque was crazy, how is it on three, you may need a wheelie bar... Really cool!

Now that something new and interesting , having rode a rocket the power should be outstanding as a trike ! I know my Wing disapoints me a little on how much passing power it lost adding the trike kit.

I talked to my Triumph dealer (fifth oldest in the U.S.), and he has heard nothing from the home office about a trike.

He said they have a new CEO, and communication is not what it used to be, as things get re-established.

That is a great looking trike! I would happily park that next to my Spyder.
trike3-M.jpg

To put my stamp on it I would get rid of the second seat and maybe add a Corbin top box because I only ride solo. The biggest change I would make would be to add this front end.
frontend-M.jpg

Now that's a proper front tire!
frontbrake-M.jpg

Well, someone was putting feelers out for a Rocket Trike. Probably Triumph or Motor Trike, might have been Brazil.
I do regular seatches, and nothing new has popped up.
I get the RAT (Riders Association of Triumph) digital version, and the new one has not a thing about a Trike in the works.
I keep hoping.

That is a really sweet looking trike Rocket 3! You will have to update us on how it rides when you get some more testing done on it.

Well, someone was putting feelers out for a Rocket Trike. Probably Triumph or Motor Trike, might have been Brazil.
I do regular seatches, and nothing new has popped up.
I get the RAT (Riders Association of Triumph) digital version, and the new one has not a thing about a Trike in the works.
I keep hoping.

I was at our local Triumph Dealer Sunday, they sponsored an Antique Bike Show, and remembered this thread. I queried a salesman about the possibility of them triking the Rocket, and he replied that he heard that triumph was considering it. If they do produce one I;m sure it will be well received. - Russ

It has a trunk. The pics (click on and open in viewer mode and they will enlarge) from the rear show the outline of the deck lid. The actual trunk box is still in final development and exact cu. ft. has yet to be determined.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png