New Member From Las Vegas

Sep 9, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Just dropping in to say hello. I just got a white 2012 Goldwing Champion trike a few weeks ago. I am retiring January 4. I have an appointment with Day-Long Saddles on January 11 up at Shasta Lake CA. Hope to do the Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1000 from Redding CA to Salt Lake to St. George UT the next day. I figure I have a 50-50 chance of making it on my first try -- I am a rookie. I put the F4 Plus 4 on the trike last week along with some Baker Wings. I got the HID bulb for the high beams and CB, satelite, and GPS too. Plus alot of other stuff. :D Everyone be extra safe over the holidays and glad to be part of the community.

Welcome aboard an know you will enjoy your new trike...............live 50 miles from you so lets get together for breakfast an other trikes from Vegas

Hisst

I have joined the Vegas Valley Trikers and the local chapter of the GWRRA. I have my trike in for rear wheel painting at Devious Designs. We love Cracker Barrel for a meal. There is one in St. George UT and Kingman AZ. That would be a great meeting place.

Hey Switchback, congradulations on upcoming retirement. You are now entering into the 4th quarter, actually the best one. You'll have much better than a 50% chance on the Saddle Sore 1000. You don't have to fly, but keep up a steady pace and keep stops to a very minimum, ten mins max. That's time to fill the tank, get a reciept and make a bathroom break. I like to spend a minute to clean the windshield which seems to make me more alert looking thru a clean windshield. Best of luck to you and let us know how you made out. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png