Wind Deflection OFF Passenger

Reaction score
I have not been a passenger on my Stallion, however my wife says the wind turbulents in the back are terrible. :AGGHH:
Has anyone out there found a solution for this problem? ThumbUp

The wind deflectors are great and I know as I was the test mule for the design. I also have a set of the soft side doors but, they have been in the trunk since using the wind deflectors as they work that good. If you look as the post I made on the wind deflectors, you will also see the pieces added to the windshield which also helps.

Tomg

I have the top and bottom Bakerbuilt wind deflectors on and they work good. I like the deflectors because when the temps are hot you can bring in more of the air and when it's cold you can block off the air. I had the same type of deflectors on my Goldwing and they worked good on it also.

Jerry 126
My wife and I found that the wind wings on the side of the windshield do not seem to help much for the passenger. I question anyone out there if there is a solid product that attaches to the top of the windshield that might deflect the air up?

Jerry 126
My wife and I found that the wind wings on the side of the windshield do not seem to help much for the passenger. I question anyone out there if there is a solid product that attaches to the top of the windshield that might deflect the air up?

Check out this link: Laminar LLC - Products for Motorcycle Windshields and Fairings, Makers of the LIP & Touring LIP

When I bought my Stallion, it had one installed. The majority of my riding is solo, so I removed it. The previous owner swears by it, however. He and his wife did quite a bit of riding together. I will sell it to you if you're interested or if any other Stallion owners are interested. My PM address is pam1@midco.net

Daydreamer

Jerry 126

Jerry126 Take the side wind deflectors off the sides and place one at the top of the windshield. You will find that the wind is pushed higher up.
Hope this helps

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png