Post Your Victory Trike Pics

Re: Victory Trike Pics

Thx Skuuter! I have a real good friend with a beautiful yellow goldwing like yours.

COPASETIC: enjoy the south, be safe

Bill I have my old stage 1 mufflers sold, take offs belong to e so we'll see what I can sell and store the rest lol

Well, off to the Edmonton Alberta motorcycle show thi fri early. Will get to see my trike in person while its on display and bring her home

Can't wait!

Gorgeous Trike, Jynxy! And a big TrikeTalk welcome to you :)

:D
:wave4: From Sask. and this is my 09 Pitboss. Its going to be a long winter :AGGHH:

Nice Pitboss-I have an 07, and only have put about 30 miles on it due to weather (just bought it a few months ago). DO you have a rake kit on it-looks like you do? If so, am am real curios about where you got it, one thing I don't like about my PB is the steering.:D

Where are you in Sask? We re in Cold Lake on the border. Brought mine up in te traier Sunday night. She sounds pretty sweet too

It was a hit at the Calgary and Edmonton shows!
Enjoy

:D

Nice Pitboss-I have an 07, and only have put about 30 miles on it due to weather (just bought it a few months ago). DO you have a rake kit on it-looks like you do? If so, am am real curios about where you got it, one thing I don't like about my PB is the steering.:D

Thanks, I picked it up last spring at Elk Island Sales in Fort Sk, AB. and it came with the 7 degree rake and steering dampner. I really like it, I have about 1500 km. well its parked now till probably Mar/Arpril, :(
Enjoy !

Where are you in Sask? We re in Cold Lake on the border. Brought mine up in te traier Sunday night. She sounds pretty sweet too

It was a hit at the Calgary and Edmonton shows!
Enjoy

Hi Salty, I'm from Regina, Picked up my Trike at Elk Island Sales in Fort Sask.

I didn't see any Roadsmith Victory's so I thought I'd show you guys one we did for a great guy around here.

Every Victory trike i have seen here is beautiful and am envious of them all. Nice work gentlemen!

Lots of cool pictures. I'd like to see more pictures of the suspension and mechanics.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png