Post Your Suzuki/Kawasaki Trike Pics

Re: Suzuki/Kawasaki Trike Pics

IMG_3289b.jpgThis is a picture of my Kawasaki VN 2000 , I call it a Kawvette. It is currently tore down , getting more paint and running boards and more chrome.

I don't have this trike now, but really enjoyed riding it for a few years.
It's a 2001 Suzuki VS800 with a Lehman conversion (don't know which model).
It was a really fun bike with only a few minor maintenance issues, particularly the clutch secondary, which was a PIA.
Sold it to a fellow from Pennsylvania.

Bob's Bike.jpg

Jackal08, great looking trike. I’m in the negotiating stage with my dealer for a new left over 08 C-90 with an 08 Lehman Jackal kit installed (same color as yours). I’m trying to get them to install a factory tour box and a front fairing. I might have to settle for a windshield if the shield on the fairing isn’t tall enough. It does not have the rake kit but does have a steering dampener installed. Most important I’m comfortable on the bike and my wife will be with tour box.

Just a few questions: What kind of gas mileage do you get? I currently ride a Suzuki 1500 Intruder 2 wheeler and can’t get better than 38 mpg. Have you added a rake kit or is it needed with this bike? Primarily I’m asking for your overall opinion for the trike.

Thanks

Tom

040.JPG039.JPG037.JPG036.JPG

2011 Kawasaki Vaquero Trike with a Champion conversion. Independant Rear Suspension. Runs out great, plenty of power to spare
icon6.png

OK, Here is my '09 Champion/Kawasaki Voyager conversion I just had completed and picked up last Thursday:

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/...ps99b83096.jpg

IMG_6000_zps978d28ca.jpg

Took it out for a 210 mile run thru the twisties, handles like a dream with the EZ Steer front end! Also, I like the way the installers turned the slash cut mufflers out, got lots of comments on that, and the chrome (covered) cross over pipe on the left side. This shows when looking down, a nice feature!

hank

Nice Trike, This is my 2011 Voyager with Champion and my Trike Mid-Step on. Thanks Tom

Attachments

• DSCN0435.jpg
    DSCN0435.jpg
    914.1 KB · Views: 203
New 2013 Kawasaki Trike

Here is a pic of my new trike. It is a 2013 Kawasaki Voyager that never sold. It had 70 miles on it and it was triked by Motor Trike. This is the Challenger kit.

Attachments

• 2013%20Kawasaki%20Voyager%201700%20Trike.jpg
    2013%20Kawasaki%20Voyager%201700%20Trike.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 198
tour box

I'm just wondering if you felt the need to move your top box back about 3" or so. If you have then how did you do it? I'm getting ready to do that to mine but always looking for further info. Thanks.

Hi Chappy, I did move mine back 3". I had to trim the chrome plastic pieces around the front brackets. Die grinder with a fine carbide burr bit. I made my front bracket longer. The seat has to come off. I didn't take any pictures of it. I cut metal brackets and extended them [welded] My wife really loves the space now.

Hope this helps. Thanks Tom

Thanks Tom. I was thinking of cutting the brackets off that hold the plastic side pieces. Then I could slide the box back about 3" on the brackets I made. Then I could screw the plastic pieces directly to the box. What did you use to fill the gap between the seat and the box?

Thanks Tom. I was thinking of cutting the brackets off that hold the plastic side pieces. Then I could slide the box back about 3" on the brackets I made. Then I could screw the plastic pieces directly to the box. What did you use to fill the gap between the seat and the box?
Hi, I didn't put anything in yet. My wife said it was just fine. I was thinking of a 2in flat covered pad, and attach it to box. Harley uses them sometimes. Mine has rub marks in paint in that area from my wifes rivets on her pants.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png