Post Your Stallion Trike Pics

Re: Stallion Trike Pics

this is Doc , the car show that I attained last weekend just posted a lot of pic's of the stallion , I can't seem to copy them from facebook and repost maybe you can help I've had a lot of people asking about the color matched rear spoiler with third brake light on it now... they can see it on face book ( Doc Riley ) face book .click on album to see pic's 138 of them, they must have loved the Stallion as they are showing 13 pic's just of it ! and there were over 100 cars and trucks there

Really like that Buick Roadster look. Too Kewl!

- - - Updated - - -

Doc...I thought that was you and not your wife...Hehehe

Ya just never know...

I can't see any prices. I looked out on the web and can find a lot of pics but no prices.

what price range are the new ones?

From what I have seen the price is $32,000.00 - $35,000.00.. You just need to call some of the dealers to get a price. There aren't that many dealers around but just look on the internet and they are listed.

Well; guys and gals I am going to have to remove my trike pics and add new ones because I had my seats completely redone for comfort plus upholtered will get the pics up soon hope you like it. I gave both seats more padding and raised the lower back up some, and enlarged the drivers backrest alot now its alot more comfortable :)

William

I don't own one but I like it! These things seem great and just look like a lot of fun.
I imagine you get a few who say it's a car or I would rather a Miata but you won't hear that from me. I like all motorsports, trikes, bikes, snowmobiles and ATV's. What could possible be not fun about that?

Glad you all like your rides ThumbUp

I'm not sure if they are legal or not up there. I've been looking in the forum because I think I remember seeing where someone said they weren't legal, I don't know why they wouldn't be legal as any trike on the road. Hope to make it up there one of these day on a road trip.

Theyre legal. I drove to Alaska. I think the issue is you can't own one unless it was a kit or something like that
Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png