Post Your Stallion Trike Pics

Celeb Car show

We all love pictures so please post your Stallion Trike Pics and a brief description here.

Doing a Celeb Car show This Saturday in Tampa Big Top Flea Market where i was asked to set and display the Stallion , Smokey and the Bandit Car , back to the future, ghost buster's , night rider ,Duces and the Munster dragster...just to name a few that will be there

Last edited:
Doc, Sounds like a nice car show. I know you can have a lot of fun at the shows but I know there is a lot of work to get things ready for the show. I have participated in car shows since 1986 with cars, trucks and trikes and will continue until I can't get up and wipe off the dust. Have a good day at the show, wish I could make it down.

2008 Stallion Trike

I bought my 2008 Stallion in August, 2017 with only 5,550 miles on it. It is exactly as it came from the factory; paint, tires and all. The reason for the low mileage is because it spent most of its life sitting in collections. The original owner was country legend George Jones. I have a copy of the original title showing his name and address. Motor Trike also confirmed that he was the first owner. I greatly enjoy riding it. It sure is a head turner. Almost every time I'm out riding, people ask questions about it and take pictures. That's part of the fun. I have tried to post a picture of it on trike talk, but no luck.

Doc, Sounds like a nice car show. I know you can have a lot of fun at the shows but I know there is a lot of work to get things ready for the show. I have participated in car shows since 1986 with cars, trucks and trikes and will continue until I can't get up and wipe off the dust. Have a good day at the show, wish I could make it down.

Good turn out again this year lots of Movie and TV CELEBRITY CAR'S and Truck's again this year Night Rider , Dukes of Hazzard ( 4 cars ),The Love Bug, Smokey and the Bandit ( 6 cars ), Elvis LIVE SHOW , MUNSTER CARS Two with Eddy Munster ( Butch Patrick ) signing pictures , 150 cars and trucks raising Money for the Shriner's Hospital For Children, great show but very cold this year and last year was just to HOT. dont know about you but my heater doesn't work till driving 10-15 miles at 45 degree's in Fla. its cold , people just say ,we don't know what cold is i do i was stationed in GREENLAND 40 below and that was the high on some days...

Posting Stallion pics

2008 Stallion Trike, VIN# ending in 0283. Looks brand new. Bought it last August, 2017 with 5,550 original miles on it. First owner was country legend George Jones. The reason it has such low mileage is because it sat in two different collections for most of its life. Exceptionally stable on the road. The heat and air make the ride much more enjoyable, especially for us older folks. I'll admit that a two-wheeler is more fun to ride. On the other hand, it's more fun to feel safer on a three-wheeler. You would really have to do something stupid to ever roll a Stallion, unless the cause is an accident. I am extremely happy with my Stallion, and every ride is a pleasure.

Last edited:
2008 Stallion Trike, VIN# ending in 0283. Looks brand new. Bought it last August, 2017 with 5,550 original miles on it. First owner was country legend George Jones. The reason it has such low mileage is because it sat in two different collections for most of its life. Exceptionally stable on the road. The heat and air make the ride much more enjoyable, especially for us older folks. I'll admit that a two-wheeler is more fun to ride. On the other hand, it's more fun to feel safer on a three-wheeler. You would really have to do something stupid to ever roll a Stallion, unless the cause is an accident. I am extremely happy with my Stallion, and every ride is a pleasure.

Great purchase enjoy the ride

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png