Post Your Honda Trike Pics

Re: Honda Trike Pics

Hi All hope you Have A Good Christmas and a Happy new Year from Halftrack65 out in sunny California. Can't post picture of trike don't no how any help would be appreciated. Gary

Hello Halftrack65. I'm also a member who had issues with posting photos but as you will most likely learn, a lot of helpful info. can be gained from members of this site.

An extremely useful link was forwarded to me recently about reducing the size of photos and then posting them on this site. Here is the link:

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threa...sting-Pictures

Hopefully, this will help.

Let me know if it does.

Safe and happy riding !

Jagjeep

1999 GL1500SE on a California Side Car kit (2001). I am the third owner of this trike.

PICT0034.jpg

As you can see, the first owner LOVED gadgets/widgets and lights. He was said to "live for parades". The second owners acquired this trike with approx. 31K miles on it. They have taken this trike to all lower 48 plus Alaska. They loved to ride together. He passed away last summer and his wife thought she would keep the trike and ride it herself but that just wasn't what she had hoped. I bought it from her last fall (after years of looking for a good one to buy). It now has 91K miles on it.

PICT0038.jpg

The trike had some paint chip damage on it.

Imagine that with 91K miles! When I decided to have it repaired I also took advantage of the time and had the rear wheels exchanged for larger diameter wheels and new tires and they opened up the wheel opening to make it easier to remove the wheel/tire assembly. Also got rid of those chrome wheel well moldings and had the body shop techs make fender flares out of fiberglass. Here's a better shot.

PICT0037.jpg

I have logged well over 100K miles on two wheels but I have never been so excited about a season of riding coming my way. :laugh: :) ;)

Thanks for looking (and reading).

:pepper: :Trike1: :pepper:

Last edited:

01-GW in Garage.jpg
From Bike To Trike
36.1-Finally Finished.JPG
This is a set of pic's from when my GW was transformed to the Trike it is today. I have continued to add and modify different things to make it more comfortable to me and my wife.
pic17.jpg:10:

36.4-Finally Finished.jpg

40.1-Out for a Ride.jpg

Very nice! My '03 Retro was the same color but I had it painted custom black when I put on the Roadsmith kit.
Well thanks, It seems they are very well built bikes. I have had great luck with mine. You have a good looking trike yourself. I am sure ready to get out on the road again!ThumbUp

Just finished with my trike Remodel and it was the perfect time for a photo!!

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

Re: Honda Trike Pics from SOLID BOB

SOLIDBOB. Congrds on both the scooter and the photography!! Let's get to the simple things first. Photography - really good. Exposure, composition, views, I really like it.

Though the best trike color in the world is wine red, though Wheel's fire engine red on his new Hanagan is a close second. But for your wheels, will have to take an exception. Looks very very nice. It grows on you.

Do you mind me asking what you paid for the pin striping? If a friend did it, which happens so many times, if you would have had to pay for it, what would it have cost.

Good for you.

Blueribbon,
The pinstripping was done 1st as a bike at Wing Ding in 2004 / partial 250.00 / then we triked and I went to him again and added some eagle work and the tailgate and around the wheel wells at a CMA Rally in Mena, Ark. in 2011 about 8 weeks after it was triked!! Another 200.00 But he is the best and you need an appointment to get work done.

Mike Lamborne - http://www.mountainmanart.com/index.html

2014 Schedule
Hope to see you soon!​
Rally​
Location​
Date​
Orlando Buffalo Soldiers SE Orlando Rosen Plaza Hotel
Orlando, FL
Feb 14-15
Daytona Bike Week Sunshine Mall Route 1
South Daytona Beach, FL
Mar 7-16
Florida GWRRA Radisson Worldgate Resort
Kissimmee, FL
Mar 20-22
Tennessee GWRRA Camp Jordan Arena
Chattanooga, TN
Apr 24-26
South Carolina GWRRA Southeastern Institue of Manufacturing & Technology
Florence, SC
May 1-3
AmericadeTour Expo
Lake George, NY
June 3-7
Ohio GWRRA Green County Fairgrounds
Xenia, OH
June 12-14
CMA National Iron Mountain
Hatfield, AR
June 17-21
Wing Ding GWRRA Alliant Energy Center
Madison, WI
July 2-5
Bike Wash Groves Harley Davidson
Winchester, VA
July 17-19
Pennsylvania GWRRA Ambassador Convention Center
Erie, PA
Sept 4-6
Region D' GWRRA Noble County Fairgrounds
Kendalville, IN
Sept 11-13
Open House Groves Harley Davidson
Winchester, VA
Sept 18-20
North Carolina GWRRA Acquoni Expo Center
Cherokee, NC
Sept 25-27
Virginia GWRRA Salem Civic Center
Salem, VA
Oct 9-11
CMA Changing of Colors Iron Mountain (Setting up early)
Hatfield, AR
Oct 14-18
Taking appointments Mountainman's Shop
Circleville, WV
Call for info.

<tbody>
</tbody>

I think he's the best freehand striper out there !!

A friend had his done at a Rally. ( Americade ) by a we'll know pin striper was $150.00. ( Dan Kite)

Mountain Man ( Mike Lamborne ) did all my art work . He would know me if you told him what my bike looks like.

Heres my 85 GL 1200 Aspencade with a Lehman Kit, only hs 60,000 miles on it. this is the third Trike John Lehman Built for Brian Elliott who has owned this since new, he traded it to guy on a business in 99. and he never rode it much, didnt like it,I bought it this spring and also dont like it, rides like lumber wagon, once on the highway ,its fine, playing with tire and suspension pressures,little better. my back cant handle rough riding bikes anymore. too many yrs of hardtails I guess. oh well at least I dont drop it like i did my 1500 last yr. will do till I sell and buy a spyder or a 1500 with independent suspension.

1985 Gl1200 Trike in Whitecourt.JPG

1985 GL1200 at the farm March 19-3 pm.jpg

This is Suzy, she is a 2003 GL1800 with a Motor Trike conversion. I starting riding 47 years ago at 13. She the best bike I have ever owned. My wife and I thoroughly love taking long rides together. When she retires next year, we will be on the road as much as possible.

Suzy 6.jpgSuzy 3.jpgSuzy 2.jpg

Re: Post Your Honda Trike Pics: 1998 Honda 750 Shadow ACE with Cass County Kit

1998 Honda 750 Shadow ACE Deluxe with Cass County Trikes kit. Rides great after reducing rear tire pressure down to 12 lb! No sidewall bulge showing and a much smoother ride. --Tonyreb

putt.jpg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png