Post Your Honda Trike Pics

We all love pictures so please post your Honda Trike pics and a brief description here.

This my new '13 F6B MotorTrike Raptor....my first trike after owning 20 bikes over the years....I'm 67 and my knees and hips were beginning to tell me that my riding days were in the sunset years. Found a great price at local Honda dealer, took a test ride and traded my '12 wing in. Hated to give up the wing but could not pass up the opportunity to get a new trike for the price of a new level 3 wing. I have 502 miles now and still adjusting to riding a trike...sometimes it's great other times I really miss the wing. Change is a constant of life and we must adapt or perish...

Picture show the new trike and my black wing I traded in....I'm too busy reinstalling farkles and making mods too take pictures now...will come later.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my '08 GL1800 with 2012 Roadsmith Trike Kit. Love the way it rides and handles (previous HD Owner). 300 mile trip is the longest so far, but more planned in the near future! :)

Ed

Goldwing Trike.jpgGoldwing Trike 2.jpg

This my new '13 F6B MotorTrike Raptor....my first trike after owning 20 bikes over the years....I'm 67 and my knees and hips were beginning to tell me that my riding days were in the sunset years. Found a great price at local Honda dealer, took a test ride and traded my '12 wing in. Hated to give up the wing but could not pass up the opportunity to get a new trike for the price of a new level 3 wing. I have 502 miles now and still adjusting to riding a trike...sometimes it's great other times I really miss the wing. Change is a constant of life and we must adapt or perish...

Picture show the new trike and my black wing I traded in....I'm too busy reinstalling farkles and making mods too take pictures now...will come later.

View attachment 22015

Here are some updated pictures, have 1,400k now and just getting used to it...

Have a Ride-in Appointment with Mean City Cycles in NC on 25th for a seat mod and seat heater.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
New to the board, new to the trike:) 05 Goldwing with 2014 CSC Viper trike Kit (Color-Bloodstone)

Welcome glad you joined us. Nice ride you got there. Just a suggestion you may want to introduce yourself in NEW MEMBERS. RIDE SAFE

Very nice 1989 beautiful never saw a Brown trike. Looks great. :clapping:

Thanks John but its very much black.Had it several months and put several thousand miles on it so far and i'm liking it.Lots of very nice trikes on the site for sure everyone should be proud.

Ok I see the reflection. Black is also unusual black is not that common.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png