Post Your Harley Trike Conversion Pics

Re: Harley Trike Pics

Here's a couple of action shots of me on our HOG chapter's New Year's Day Ride to Cracker Barrel in Sanford, NC...

7747t-img-9541-500x333.jpg
7748t-img-9542-800x533.jpg

2011-555 cams,fuelmoto headers,HD stage 1 AC, Screaming Eagle fatshots mufflers, 1 1/4" lifts, Dinali fan, Jagg fan assist oil cooler, Power Commander with autotune, klock works wind shield, chrome rims, more chrome than I can count......Love it

That trailer looks awesome!

Pictures of my new 2013 110th Anniversary Tri-Glide are in my album as of today 1/8/13....hope you all can view them.

Barbara, that's a very nice anniversary TriGlide!!!! What's all that white stuff in the background? I hope it's not headed for Colorado anytime soon....I can only wish. Hope you can get out on it soon.

Scotty that trike is killer! Details???

Pretty simple really:
Stock 2008 Harley Crossbones Softail FLSTSB
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 pipes
Champion reverse, 09 & up touring model
Black anodized Frankenstein 38" sport rear end
Frankenstein swingarm
Frankenstein trailer hitch
True Spoke 15x8 wheels
275/50R15 Nitto tires
Custom Model A Ford truck bed by a local metal fabricator-currently black powder coated for rust protection but will eventually be painted and pinstriped to match tank
Model A tail lights
Beastrider leather & fleece dog carrier
I was going for the look of a hot rod 50s servicar with modern reliable mechanicals.

I vote for lzski326 trike..... Oops, wrong section. I guess I like the 2 tones.

Signed, Wingy Dinger

Pretty simple really:
Stock 2008 Harley Crossbones Softail FLSTSB
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 pipes
Champion reverse, 09 & up touring model
Black anodized Frankenstein 38" sport rear end
Frankenstein swingarm
Frankenstein trailer hitch
True Spoke 15x8 wheels
275/50R15 Nitto tires
Custom Model A Ford truck bed by a local metal fabricator-currently black powder coated for rust protection but will eventually be painted and pinstriped to match tank
Model A tail lights
Beastrider leather & fleece dog carrier
I was going for the look of a hot rod 50s servicar with modern reliable mechanicals.

And from a guy who has had 3 of them, "back in the day"....trust me....you NAILED it! :10:
They never were "hot rods", that's for sure, but your homage to the style is awesome.
Makes me want to turn my Nightrain into a similar build. Would look something like the pic below, but I like your wheels/tires much better.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png