Whew, Nearly Melted!

We experienced those temps this past summer in July and August and it was toooo hot to ride. We had a great fall for about 2.5 mos of good riding temps
Hang in there it will cool and you will get in some riding.
Snow here today, low tonight 23 deg. F

Annie, you are bringing back childhood memories of Christmases in the Southern Hemisphere..... sleeping outside on the screened-in porch to catch a breeze, presents exchanged under a shade tree, then picnic on the beach and swimming and snorkeling in the Indian Ocean for the afternoon. Somehow, for kids, the heat really didn't matter :D.

Annie,
I'll trade with you any day. I just came in from snowblowing half the driveway with about 12" of snow. Came in because it started to rain and my jacket was soaked to my tee.
I guess the trikes are in for the winter in NH. If the temperatures stay cold this snow will be here till spring or the January thaw, if we have one this year.
Enjoy the weather no matter what you have have to deal with, because it will get better soon!
Peace on Earth!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Well it's (compaired to last winter) cold in SC about 54 F , but compaired to the winter of 76 in Troy Ohio I'll put up with the hot days for the mild winters , most of the time we can get rides in most of the year.

Saturday here is predicted to be a whooping 39F. Just may put on the heated gear and go for a ride, providing the streets are dry.
I enjoy the summer and winter. Like the change of seasons, the flowering plants and mild temps in spring and the turning of leaves in the fall and mild temps
I take it as it comes, be it hot or cold. Don't ride much in the extreme hot though.

Had about half that temp while visiting sis-in-law here in Las Vegas. Never got out of 50's all week. Of course, I missed heavy rains back home in Long Island.
Below are pics of me with Elvis and unsmiling sis-in-law:mad: and Dianne with him.

Bozo,
I always thought Elvis was taller than that! We hope you and Dianne had a wonderful Christmas and as for the warm weather, well I was in California for a month on family business and the temperauters were in the 40s and 50s with lots of rain. Some of the roads were flooded and the golf courses were closed or cart path only.
I bet we have about 14+" on the ground in Dover. I went out at about 6AM and did half the driveway and it started to rain, then snow and it has been snowing since. I will finish the driveway later after it stops snowing. Oh well, it is nice to be back to New England.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Praying for all of you affected by the fires! Saw the news here in Kansas and was awed by the power of nature...

Here's a pic to cool you Aussies off. Stopped for gas on way home from work. That's the trikes windshield with the snow falling in background. Already sticking to ground. 3 hrs later the snow is still falling. Should be fun in morning getting to work.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png