Post Your Home Built Trike Pics

FunkyOld Man - I stand amazed at your build. It makes me want one just like it to let me put my own cosmetics to it. Nice use of the VW fender. Great job on the engineering and fabrication!

My winter project

Love your trike. VERY VERY COOL !

- - - Updated - - -

hi funky
look'n good !!
do you have a close up pic. of your dash pod?
magoo

Trike 018.jpg
This is what I have when I started. I am working on exactly how it will finish out.

- - - Updated - - -

FunkyOld Man - I stand amazed at your build. It makes me want one just like it to let me put my own cosmetics to it. Nice use of the VW fender. Great job on the engineering and fabrication!

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment. Nothing very fancy or highly polished but it is working well. Drove it all week trying to break it and it's holding up great. Added a steering damper, wind shield, storage area, etc. I am hoping to get it ready to drive to Texas in August to visit my folks. About 1000 miles each way. Not sure if I should try it this early :)

Love your trike. VERY VERY COOL !

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 28542
This is what I have when I started. I am working on exactly how it will finish out.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment. Nothing very fancy or highly polished but it is working well. Drove it all week trying to break it and it's holding up great. Added a steering damper, wind shield, storage area, etc. I am hoping to get it ready to drive to Texas in August to visit my folks. About 1000 miles each way. Not sure if I should try it this early :)

you know
I would take a few shorter trips with a cell phone handy and some one to call ...you probably don't need to ask why I suggest this do you,,,, :)
ya I've had a few problems a-rise on projects that are new to the road!! always got them worked out..... some took longer that others:xzqxz:
magoo

KZ 750 B4 with DNA axle

I always wanted to build a trike. Check out my first ride:

I've still got a lot of work to do but I'm moving in the right direction.

Bill

I'm mostly done with the mechanical stuff. I probably need to quiet it down a bit.

Still got to tackle the body work.

What do you think?

Bill

I've made quite a lot of progress on the body work. I may be finished, not quite sure.
20170218_201628s.jpg20170218_201746s.jpg
Perhaps too late to ask but does any one have any appraisals as to how durable these DNA axles are?
Bill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png