"Spring" in January....

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
OK, yesterday I commuted on the Honda Phantom Cruiser, leaving the House at 19 degrees before daylight to go to Tullahoma. Today, I had to go to Manchester before daylight, then Tullahoma for 47 miles at 27 degrees. Then on to Estill Springs at 7:45 am. It is now 52 degrees at the Junk Yard.....

TrikeCommute1-8-13001_zpsf8dd3f17.jpg

Notice the Clear Blue Sky, and Massive Sunshine....."Spring" in January....Great Riding Weather in Middle Tennessee right now if You can survive the mornings.....pepper pepper pepper

Skuuter, your are tough to survive those low temps.
I can survive down to about 35* and enjoy from 45* up to 90*, all others temps I have to stay at home.
How are you liking your Phantom??

I hear ya, skuuter! Our snow is melting, and I took my daily walk outside today with 50º and sunshine. I'm liking it!!!! I don't think I can expect it to last long at this time of year, but I'll take whatever I can get :D.

Low Temps don't really bother me much Guys....been doing it all my Life....Yep Nana, I'm afraid this can't last until Spring....ok, I'm hoping.....:D ;)

Aaaaarrrrggghhhh! I'm jealous. All I have are flying jobs for the next month. No chance to get any good cold weather rides in. Forget weekends. The "HoneyDo or sleep on the couch list" is too long.

Nice, I'm jealous. We have large amounts of salt and calcium chloride brine all over the roads just waiting to do damage if someone takes their bike or trike out on to the roads.

We are due for some RAIN this week. I'm hoping the roads get washed down, then I can get some cold weather miles on the trike.

60's here in the Garden state, Cloudy and gloomy, But it's nice to ride without Having to plug in the electric jacket.
Since i got that jacket in 1998, I haven't had a day in the winter that it was too cold to ride.
Its all mind over matter ,...
If you don't have a mind it doesn't matter.:Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png