hi from eastern NC

S

SpecialK

Hi John and I are new Tri Glide owners from eastern NC. We're looking forward to sharing experience and info with other riders.

Thanks for welcoming us aboard.
Kay

Hello Kay! Welcome aboard :D.
Jump right in and join the fun.......and post some pictures!

Well welcome from SW MO! :wave4: Happy to have y'all with us. More and more TG riders around here. Were you trikers before you picked up the Harley?
Nosey, um, Inquiring minds want to know.:)

Welcome from a fellow Tarheel. I know that you will enjoy the trike. You some nice areas to ride as long as you can stand the heat this summer! Remember to carry the windshield cleaner on your long rides for the bugs..LOL :D

There ya are....

Hey everyone.. Kay told me that her next mission is to take the TG for herself.. What's say we support that so John will have to ride on the back seat. :D:D

There ya are....

Hey everyone.. Kay told me that her next mission is to take the TG for herself.. What's say we support that so John will have to ride on the back seat. :D:D
Sounds like a plan!!! :cool:
Poor John... or maybe he will be left behind and waving goodbye. :wave4:

I LOVE this idea!!!! Way to go, Kay! John, if you don't like the back, you'll just have to get your own pretty trike :D :D

Hi from the BACKSEAT!!:mad::mad:

Ha Ha Ha ... not bad from back here:cool::cool:

I made a mistake ... I taught Kay to back up first and now we are backing up all over the place. Next week ... forward and first gear ... I can hardly wait!!:yay:

I have found though that for safety it is best to hold on to something(s):woohoo::woohoo:

You all have a great day ....:wtg::wtg:

Hey John, I made hubby George ride on the back when his shifter linkage broke a few weeks back. The funny thing was, we were going on a ride with the Blue Knights MC when it happened and I was road captain for the day. They just got a kick out of George being so humble as to allow me to still be in command.:yes::eek:

This is Kay...goodness I think John has found his niche here. LOL

To answer a question, John had a heritage softail we traded for the TG, no previous trikes.

My Dad had a Knucklehead and an Indian when I was little, bros both drove different bikes throughout the years - I'd had different dirt bikes and atvs but no one has had a trike until now.

It's awesome that George is a guy who is comfortable in his own skin and allows you to be the best you possible.

Thank you for the warm welcome aboard...great site!

Kay who's beginning to wonder if a 6' guy will fit comfortably in the trunk or if I'll have to get a trailer. *wink

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png