Wiring harness for tri glide trailer

Rivco makes a plug in 5 to 4 converter. They also have a trailer isolater unit ( I would highly recommend this ) to go along with it -- in case you want to add or upgrade lights on the trailer -- it uses the battery to power the trailer lights eliminateing any load on the trikes electrical system. I've used this system on the last three trikes and never had a problem.

Rivco makes a plug in 5 to 4 converter. They also have a trailer isolater unit ( I would highly recommend this ) to go along with it -- in case you want to add or upgrade lights on the trailer -- it uses the battery to power the trailer lights eliminateing any load on the trikes electrical system. I've used this system on the last three trikes and never had a problem.

RIV-HD007-12 Plug-In Trailering Wire Harness (Rivco) $29.95 (from their web page)

Is this the PN you have/had Bruce?

RIV-HD007-12 Plug-In Trailering Wire Harness (Rivco) $29.95 (from their web page)

Barbara, Is that a mounted plug-in, or just the flat rubber plug ?
Hope ya get some miles put on that statue you have in the garage ! Warmer weather this next week !
I'm just waiting for the next 40mph wind to cover my driveway up again !! By the time I get it cleaned off it doesn't feel like -15*. The only bike riding I am getting lately is the 4 wheeler w/plow........ Getting a few miles on that tho.....

Have fun !
Stay Safe !!!!

:Trike1:

Barbara, Is that a mounted plug-in, or just the flat rubber plug ?
Hope ya get some miles put on that statue you have in the garage ! Warmer weather this next week !
I'm just waiting for the next 40mph wind to cover my driveway up again !! By the time I get it cleaned off it doesn't feel like -15*. The only bike riding I am getting lately is the 4 wheeler w/plow........ Getting a few miles on that tho.....

Have fun !
Stay Safe !!!!

:Trike1:

Its the harness you have to add whatever plug you need to.

image_43088_300.jpg

wondering No relay on the rivco harness?
I went with the kuryakyn wireing harness..
Lots of options out there just google and you should see all the hitches and wiring harnesses out there..

That is the part #, but you have to buy the isolator seperately ( I think its around $70 or so ) personally I think its worth it to have the isolator, It takes all the load of the trailer lighting and will not interfere with any of your trikes electronics.

not sure why the kuryaykn harness would not work as I had it on my 2000 ultra and then moved it to my 2010 triglide..

I know it had to be installed before the converter or it would not work correctly..

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png