• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Surgery

jim peacock

Contrinuting Member
Reaction score
Had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee today,kind of hobbling around on crutches,have some pain but not two bad,they gave me some pain pills to take ,about ready to take a couple.

Jim...you didn't need to go to all that trouble to get some attention! We'd have talked to you anytime :D.

Heal quickly! You need those legs healthy for trikin'.

Jim: Hope you heal quickly, I had that type surgery four times, two things that I did that I think was a relief for me was I would fill a few Dixie cups with water and put them in the freezer. Then when I had my leg up I would just run one of them around in a circurlar motion. Other thing was I would put windshield washer in a double zip-lock bag and put that in the freezer, it would'nt freeze solid so you could form it over your knee, makes a hell of a icepack.

Jim, sorry to hear about the operation. Hey look at the good part U still have one good knee (I hope)..
Both of mine are bad right one wired together (military accident) left one went out because I stressed it too much from not putting the weight on the right one....:(
So I hobble around all the time....
Good luck get well soon.....

Had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee today,kind of hobbling around on crutches,have some pain but not two bad,they gave me some pain pills to take ,about ready to take a couple.

I feel for you. I hope you can get back in the saddle soon.:yes:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png