New Member From Upper Mi

Reaction score
Hey there...Bought a couple of Valkyries,99 standard w/5,000 mi and a 99 Interstate w/18,000 mi.Thinking of a Roadsmith for the Interstate.I've had Harleys all my life and I dont even know what these bikes ride like,so I really don't know what a trike would be like.Anybody out there have triked Valk? Thanks Chris

Greetings yooper. Haven't ridden up that way in years. Nice area. Have been at paper mill in your town.

Hello from a displaced Yooper in Anderson, MO. :wave4: I am originally from the Copper Country, also lived in Munising for a while. Been down to Pine Mountain to see the ski jumping a lot - for folks that haven't been in person,those hills are a lot taller and steeper than they look on TV.:AGGHH:
The Roadsmith Makes a nice trike kit for the Valk. The wheelbase is a bit longer for a smoother ride, and it is IRS.
I have a friend that has a CSC Interstate in red and black. Beautiful ride. He picked CSC because they are the only ones that use the round Valkyrie taillights on the conversion. :Shrug:
Don't forget to post some pictures!

Welcome!
Enjoy the TT.com there is a lot of info and friends here.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Hi Tom...Im just thinking about doing it,dont know for sure yet.Im not really a Honda guy,but like the looks of the Valk.Do you have any pics of yours? Thanks Chris

Welcome from a fellow yooper. I am only 25 miles from you. The Valk makes an excellent bike to trike with the extra hp and depending on what you want in goods in a conversion. I had the chance at one time to pick up a Valk and turned it down, kicked myself ever since.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png