Bigtam from The Brothers of the Third Wheel Scotland.

Bigtam

Dec 23, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys,
I'm Bigtam from Scotland and this is my first post on this site.
I have been a biker all through my life and promised myself a trike someday.
That day happened a couple of years ago and now I own a V dub based 3 seater trike which I use as much as possible during the summer, which doesn't last too long in Scotland these days.
Last year I joined a newly formed Chapter of The Brothers of the Third Wheel in Scotland and I have met some very good friends.

As a new chapter I got involved with the aspects of promoting the club and I was asked to become Road Captain of the Central belt of Scotland ,which stretches from West coast(Glasgow) to the East coast (Edinburgh). I hope to organise some ride outs this year as well as going to organised events in Scotland such as the famous Harley event(TITG) Thunder in the Glen in Aviemore. We have become affiliated to M.A.D.(Motorcycle Association for the Disabled) in Scotland and we will be trying to raise funds with hospital rideouts for sick kids.

I have ranted on enough for my initial contact guys and I hope I have not bored you to much, thanks for reading this post.
Bigtam,,,,,,,Ride Safe.

Hello!

:wave4:Bigtam, Welcome from SW Arkansas. Congratulations on your Road Captain position and wish much success to your organizations charitable fund raising efforts.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania USA dude sounds like you are a busy man doing good things God Bless..:victory: travel safe Fred

:welcome:To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png