Bike left today to trike

Congratulations!! I got about 3 weeks of riding on my converted Road King late last fall before having to put it away for winter. Can't wait till spring. I hope the time goes by fast for you so you can get aquainted with your new trike!!!

Congratulations!

Did the shop give you any indication on how long they will take to do the conversion?

Can't wait to see some photos!

I talked to Tony I believe on Tue and he had 3 Viper kits already coming from the factory and two were unclaimed. I reserved one same day, bike left on Thur, and I just got back from his place today (Friday) to put down my deposit and talk details. They should start working on it next week and hopefully it will be in my garage in 2-3 weeks. Pretty quick.

That's a pretty good turn around time. For me, the wait for the kit to arrive from CSC was almost as long as it took the dealer to do the conversion.

Doc, that sounds great. I bought my Trike from Tony. THey are wonderful folks to deal with and we have had some great rides with no problems. I bet you'll get it back quicker than ya think. They are GOOD.

Progressing from red to yellow and 2 wheels to three.

7857-original-bike.jpg

7858-step-1.jpg

I talked to Tony I believe on Tue and he had 3 Viper kits already coming from the factory and two were unclaimed. I reserved one same day, bike left on Thur, and I just got back from his place today (Friday) to put down my deposit and talk details. They should start working on it next week and hopefully it will be in my garage in 2-3 weeks. Pretty quick.

That would be an amazing turnaround time. Hope he can make it happen for you!:Dpoof

Well did you pickup your Trike yet? Did you drive:Trike1: it home or did you trailer it:Shrug:? I drove mine home from the dealer and have not been able to stay of of it yetpepper. I think I have put on just over 500 miles sense I picked her up. Rides like a dream, you won't want to get off or stop. Wife loves the Trike, she says she feels alot more stable and safe on the trike rather then the bike:10:. Well congrats she does looks Pretty and I'm sure wether you drive her home or trialer her, once you get on her you won't want to get off either. Anticipation is a real
B%@*^...:D

Picked it up yesterday and drove it over 200 miles back home. Wow it is really nice and smooth. I was some worried about the transition and I think the best description is that it is different, mainly with not countersteering and not putting your feet down. I think it is going to be a keeper. Here is a link to another forum about the trike since as far as I know it is the only yellow viper.

2012 YELLOW CSCtrike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png