Favorite Avatar?

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What member has your favorite avatar?

I like shocker's:
shockeravatar.gif

She looks like she could man handle you:D.

Yes-I try not to piss her off!!! But there are a bunch of plusses: I just buy her a box of ammo on her BD and valentines day- She ain't expensive to feed, likes cheap chinese buffets (6.95, and the first girl to ever match me fork for fork), I do splurge and take her to Golden Coral on special occasions. And lastly she drinks her whiskey out the bottle. I guess you could say she is the perfect woman!ThumbUp:Dpoof

I think I have 3 favorites:

I like Bozo's insane clown. It reminds me of a scary lookin' clown cookie jar that an old, long dead aunt used to have in her always dark and spooky kitchen. Sittin' on the counter. Laughing, and grinning at me. Waiting to kick my 4 year old ass if I actually dared to walk thru there. And I never even considered lifting up his head up to see if there were cookies in that distended belly. Never, ever, got that close to him. And cookies are like cocaine too me. I didn't want to die a horrible death. Oh yeah...such pleasant memories.

I like Mr Badass's supposed girlfriend too. But I think that is really him before he got tattoo's and that is actually his high school year book photo. Most likely to become an AmericanBadass. In Utah??!! Haha!!! He got kicked out of Future Farmers of America for driving a three wheeled John Deere tractor thru the girlz locker room.

And,, I like the Gangsta Barney of the Z-man. That one just flat out makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Trent, you do realize that clown avatar is actually me in my clown makeup one year. Not sure if that would scare you more or not. And for the record, I HAVE appeared one night as a guest clown with Ringling Bros.
As far as ones I like. Really got to go with Bazooka's. Never mess with Fife. Might have that one bullet with him.
As far as American Badass'. That woman sends shivers down my spine more than any low temp I ride in can.

I think I have 3 favorites:

I like Bozo's insane clown. It reminds me of a scary lookin' clown cookie jar that an old, lond dead aunt used to have in her always dark and spooky kitchen. Sittin' on the counter. Laughing, and grinning at me. Waiting to kick my 4 year old ass if I actually dared to walk thru there. And I never even considered lifting up his head up to see if there were cookies in that distended belly. Never, ever, got that close to him. And cookies are like cocaine too me. I didn't want to die a horrible death. Oh yeah...such pleasant memories.

I like Mr Badass's supposed girlfriend too. But I think that is really him before he got tattoo's and that is actually his high school year book photo. Most likely to become an AmericanBadass. In Utah??!! Haha!!! He got kicked out of Future Farmers of America for driving a three wheeled John Deere tractor thru the girlz locker room.

And,, I like the Gangsta Barney of the Z-man. That one just flat out makes me laugh.
Trent.....you ruthless little bastid:gah:....you'll be singin a different tune when we finally meet......and you realize that you couldn't knock me down with a hammer!!!!!:Dpoofpoofpoofpoofpoofpoofpoof

Trent, you do realize that clown avatar is actually me in my clown makeup one year. Not sure if that would scare you more or not. And for the record, I HAVE appeared one night as a guest clown with Ringling Bros.
As far as ones I like. Really got to go with Bazooka's. Never mess with Fife. Might have that one bullet with him.
As far as American Badass'. That woman sends shivers down my spine more than any low temp I ride in can.

Yep...I figured that was really you. It still scares me.

Trent.....you ruthless little bastid:gah:....you'll be singin a different tune when we finally meet......and you realize that you couldn't knock me down with a hammer!!!!!:Dpoofpoofpoofpoofpoofpoofpoof

Ha ha ha!!! A hammer will not knock you down, but I bet a 32 oz jug of Crown Royal will.!! In fact, I wanna see you chug it!!...I will help though, in case you do need help..

I got to go with Zooks, love Barney and his tatoos. AmericanBadAss is close and so is Bikerbozo. There are so many good ones it is hard to pick or choose, I also love Rat Fink, had him all over every thing when I was young. Oh, I forgot ,have two Rat Finks on my trailor.

I can't pick out one favorite because there's several great ones, but they will present me with a problem since I'm fairly new to the site and have not had the pleasure meeting any of you in person yet. When I get to Eureka Springs this summer I'm gonna be looking for Barney covered in tats or a scary lookin clown or something or someone other than what they really look like. Make those name tags BIG!!!!

I'm kind of partial to 'Zooks Gansta Barney.ThumbUp

As far as Americanbadass's lady, well this little ditty by Merle Travis might apply:

Have any of you ever wondered why Zook's 'Barney' and 'Gomer' have that surprised look on their faces?? That's because Mr. Badass's woman just walked in the room! :AGGHH: LOL

For me it's a tie between Zook and Americanbadass. lmao :laugh:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png