Long time lurker first post

My goodness, we're glad you're back!

First off. There isn't anything wrong with those "backwards trikes". Just saying. A nurse of mine here at the Veteran's Hospital in Amarillo has had about three of them, and just keeps improving her ride each time. She must weigh about 90 pounds or so, and she's about 5 foot ZER0. But that don't make no nevermind, because she can rreally push that trike!

Welcome to the forum and happy, safe riding!

Oldveteran :Trike1:

I would hope that the people who are responding to the OP....Study the questions and time line that are on most ballot's better than they do with the first post on this Tread..

Just thinking out loud.....:D.

Bob, I am wondering why there has been an influx of new posts to some very old threads all of a suddenly?

I am thinking maybe there needs to be a annoucement thread to let folks know look at the date the OP posted the thread to see if it is current before welcoming those from ages ago... JMHO...

Been going on all day...
why it a free country that is not what we are about. I would not discourage anyone for comments. They will figure it out hell I think I may have done that when I started here travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png