Newly Wedded Couple

Marge

Administrator
Jan 14, 2008
Conroe, Texas
Congratulations and best wishes to our beloved Tom Goettl (Trikeleader) and his bride, Lou Ann Leith!

Tom, we share in your happiness and wish you both a great life together! After seeing that 'look of love' and the never-ending smile on your face, we knew it was just a matter of time....

View attachment 7229

This photo was sent by Tom this morning from The Bahamas. The newly wedded couple will be back on the 5th.

Congratulations and best wishes to our beloved Tom Goettl (Trikeleader) and his bride, Lou Ann Leith!

Tom, we share in your happiness and wish you both a great life together! After seeing that 'look of love' and the never-ending smile on your face, we knew it was just a matter of time....

View attachment 7229

This photo was sent by Tom this morning from The Bahamas. The newly wedded couple will be back on the 5th.

Congradulations Tom and Lou Ann! Tom told me their first trike adventure was last year's Trike Talk Rally In the Valley. Lou Ann enjoyed it so much the trip turned into a 2600 mile trike road trip before they returned home. She was hooked on trikes and obviously hooked on Tom too!

Tom & Lou Ann,
May your rides together never end, may you enjoy your new life together, and may all your dreams come through!
From Sunny New Hampshire!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

What a great reason to celebrate! I'm so very happy for you both, Tom and LuAnn. God's richest blessings!!!

Congrats to you both!!!

I knew it was going to happen, when we had dinner together in Maggie Valley.

Best wishes from myself and the queen----

HOPE YOU DIDN'T GET SUNBURNED ON YOUR CRUISE

Congradulations Tom and LuAnn. Met you on the highest peak of the Blue ridge last year at the rally. Remember the picture by the Highest point sign on the Blue Ridge.

We are back and getting settled into life togeather. Lou Ann and I thank you for your kind words. The wedding was really great on the beach in Nassau, and the cruise was outstanding. :cool: We are living between St. Louis and Wappapello (both places). We have photos to share as soon as the photographer gets them to us.
Things are wonderful here, :Excited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png