Rake kit for Victory

Hey Bob, google rake kits for victory. You will find a bunch of companies selling them.

The bad news is that they charge an arm n leg for them. I researched rake kits for my VIC Pitboss Trike a while back and the cheapest I remember is about 1600 bucks-they go up to 3K!!! I decided to add a damper and just live with the inconvenience.:D:xszpv:

It rides fine-just a little more work to steer than a raked front end. What a damper does is basically reduce the fallaway, and flop of the front end-so you get a more even resistance throughout the steering range.

If you have good upper body strength- you really don't need a rake kit. I just could not justify 2 grand for a rake kit, and it has worked out fine for me.

If you need any help on a damper, pm me and I will send you pics of my installation. Also I can tell you what size, to get and where the best deals are on dampers.:xszpv:

I had a Triked 8-Ball. Didn't have a rake kit on it, We did a trip out to the Rockies and had no problems. You might want to try it first before investing that kinda of money. Good Luck

Bill

Does anyone know who builds a rake kit for Victory, thanks.

This is all I read, sorry. Guess I should have noted the TYPE of Victory. What the fork diameter?

I'm willing to bet the CSC kit will fit, they just don't make a trike kit for any other than the crosses.

i purchased my pitboss (kingpin) with a damper on it....didn't do much...bit the bullet and purchased the kewl metal triple tree, rakes 4+ degrees....big!! difference ...the workmanship is superb.....it's costs alot, but i think it was worth the money

i purchased my pitboss (kingpin) with a damper on it....didn't do much...bit the bullet and purchased the kewl metal triple tree, rakes 4+ degrees....big!! difference ...the workmanship is superb.....it's costs alot, but i think it was worth the money

I installed a damper on mine, it only helps with front end flop (side to side)...but I have noticed it smooth's out the headshake a bit as well. I broke down and ordered the Kewl Metal rake kit a month ago.....still haven't seen it!! I called every day for a week to even get my order placed(they don't answer their phone, or messages).
Normally I would not tolerate this BS from a business, but since they are the only ones in the world making one for the Pitboss...I guess I have to just wait and feel lucky when I finally get it! Very unprofessional IMO!!!

Last edited:
Revolution Manufacturing in Georgia makes rake kits and 23" wheel conversions as well as CNC engine covers and hand/foot controls for Victory. Great talented guys!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png