• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

What 2 Wheeler do you currently own?

Re: What motorcycle do you currently own?

I ride a 1989 Harley FLHS Electra Glide Sport. Wife has a 2009 Honda Shadow
Aero with Voyager trike kit, in progress.

Enjoy riding when ever possible.

Bill & Julie

We have a 1990 GWSE with a motor trike conversion, that we just had an E-Z steer kit installed. We ride almost every day, even if it is only to go to lunch. I even had a golf bag carrier made for it so I ride it to the course to play golf. I have had several different mc's in the past, but this is the only ride my wife really likes to get out and see the world. :D

Just traded in my 2009 Road Glide for a 2010 Ultra Classic Tri-Glide
Finished 500 mile oil change yesterday and hoping to get many more before winter sets in.

I ride a 2003 Honda Goldwing Illusion Blue trike and I pull a 1940 Classic car trailer

As my log-in name indicates I have a 92 FXSTS, softail springer and the 2011 Tri Glide I just bought. I don't drive either ;) the springer is in the middle of a bunch of changes, air shock, elec shifter, 200 rear tire & conversion to chain drive, new paint and other things. The Tri Glide has the seat off, being modded for leg room and I'm making other changes to make it "MY" bike. My plan is to drive the trike most of the time and the springer when I feel the need for speed & wake-up the neighbors :D

Only have my 97 Valk Trike now. I also had a 97 Suzuki Intruder 1500LC which I sold shortly after I bought the Valk. That Suzuki was a real nice machine (fully dressed) but I couldn't see the point in having both. I hardly ride the Valk (which will hopefully be changing this year) and having two cycles would only mean more maintenance. Trying to make life a bit simpler.

2007 Ultra Classic and 2011 Triglide. Mostly ride the Triglide, expecially with the wife but still enjoy taking the 2007 Ultra for a spin.

2011 T/G, And a 09 Kaw, 6n, But every time i go to the Harley dealer to kick tires i get the urge to add a third bike.:AGGHH:

We have a 2008 GW1800 CSC, black with multi-pinstriping, and pull a matching Escalade trailer. We're kinda old, so our names are on the back in case we forget who we are . . .

I have two trikes and will be getting a third..if all goes well!

I also own a 2005 Yamaha FJR1300 and a 1988 Yamaha FZR 1000 not street legal race bike... But, I put plates on it and take it to the canyons.. But, not in a year as I spend more time with the wife on a trike these days.

If I was not married I would never ride a trike but would have bought a goldwing. :GL1800:

We have a 2008 GW1800 CSC, black with multi-pinstriping, and pull a matching Escalade trailer. We're kinda old, so our names are on the back in case we forget who we are . . .

LMAO.... That's kind of why I still put my name on my t-shirts... a habit from summer camp. :D

Aside from my '11 TG, I also have a '08 Yamaha Raider S. It doesn't get ridden much since I got the trike but just can't bring myself to part with it. The 113ci engine has an incredible amount of power.

I have a 2007 street glide/motor trike trog kit. I recently sold a 2004 1200 XL sportster.

89 GW Champion trike; 08 GW Lehman trike; 02 Sabre 1100 2 wheeler. Saber for short rides, 08 for passenger comfort, 89 is for sale

I do most of my riding on an 09 Boulevard 109 bagger. Wife has an 06 1800 VTX Motor Trike,sometimes two-up on either one.

Just got a Hyosung GV250. Nice little ride. Will run 80mph all day with 80mpg at 55mph. Prefer the trike,and will probably hack out the Hyosung.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png