What 2 Wheeler do you currently own?

Re: What motorcycle do you currently own?

I own a Vulcan Nomad, 1500CC, I am trying to sell it as well, looking towards another trike. When we ride as a family (80% of the time) I am on the Bike and my wife is on her stallion with my son. IF she does not go, I am all over the stallion. The Nomad is not feeling much love from me cause I would love to turn it into an 1800 Gold-wing.

Last edited:

I sold my Suzuki Intruder 800 before buying my snappy Honda trike. The Chief has a Honda Shadow 1100 and a Harley Road King, but I don't ride either one of those. Why would I, with gorgeous Goldie to carry me where I want to go? :D

Just me and my yellow&white Fat Boy/Champion kit. I'd take a spin on Mike/s Street Glide occasionally ..... if my feet would reach the ground! :D

Aside from the trike, I have a 1990 Electraglide Sport, the forerunner of the Road King. When I go it's most likely the HD, sometimes the trike. When we go it's the trike. Both rides average 8,000 - 9,000 miles a year.

07 POSE Trike

05 Scream'n Eagle Fatboy

06 Nostalgic Deluxe

Now that my clutch pull on the Trike is much easier, C wants to learn how to ride it... guess I'll be riding the FB from now on. :(

Royal Enfield

I got a 2-wheeler that's a 3-wheeler that's not a trike. In other words, I got a 500cc Royal Enfield Bullet with a hack.

It was built in 2008 but it's the same design they've been building since around 1955 or so. Cruise speed tops out around at 55 MPH and gets 55 MPG on the open road. Running 45 MPG or so around town nets me between 65 and 69 MPG.

Will be selling it once I get my Hondo Shadow Aero 750 MT about the 22nd of July.

Last edited:

This is turning into an interesting thread. I didnt know there were so many bike owners here but I figured as much. You guys should post your bikes for sale on the For Sale Classifieds.

I have the 2006 HD Ultra/CSC Trike, which is now far and away the primary ride.

Just sold the '96 EG Classic to my son-in-law with financing, so it is sort of still mine.

Still have my restored '73 Yamaha TX 500 which was the first production DOHC 8 valve twin. Fun-Fun-Fun ! But I'm getting too old, old, old and the knees are what pushed me away from 2 wheels toward 3.

We own 4 (2 each)
Rob - 2007 HD Ultra & 1999 HD Dyna Wide Glide with a 1550 big bore kit.
Lynn - soon to be 2010 HD Tri Glide & a 2002 HD Super Glide

Just my little Suzuki Boulevard C50/Lehman trike. Can't afford more than that, and I can only ride one at a time anyway!! ;)

2001 K1200LT BMW w/Hannigan Trike Conversion (forsale in Classifieds)

2002 Triumph Bonneville America Solo with lots of home fabricated SS extras

1970 Triumph Bonneville 650 Unrestored but nice...

2002 Yamaha TTR250 Dirt...

Hoping to get a Stallion when I get the BMW sold...

2000 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic with 2003 Motor Trike conversion.

The one and only motorcycle we had since we have been married was a mid to late 80's Honda Goldwing Aspencade. Sold it because our kids were very young and we had so little time to ride. My husband had a few different ones during his single years.

Last edited:

Honda Goldwing DFT trike 1997 and just got a 1986 500 Honda Shadow

i have a harley sportster....honda shadow....and goldwing motor-trike....
ride the honda shadow the most..... with wife on trips , i take the goldwing trike...

vance in ga.

I have a 97 Honda Valkyrie with the MotorTrike kit that I recently finished installing all of my additions and upgrades.

The only thing left to do is have a rake kit installed. That's beyond what I'm willing to do on my own. I'll bring her into the local Honda dealer who also happens to be a MotorTrike dealer as well to have the rake installed. Probably this fall.

i have a harley sportster....honda shadow....and goldwing motor-trike....
ride the honda shadow the most..... with wife on trips , i take the goldwing trike...

vance in ga.

I'm right there with ya, Vance - somewhere up this thread I noted that then I go it's (most of the time) on the FLHS, When we go it's the trike.

Add another Bike to my list just purchased a 1996 Gold Wing 1500 interstate model, mint condition, so the Vulcan is getting sadder by the minute.

The wing is a great ride, now I am motivated even more to save up my pennies to one day purchase an new wing with all the bells, ride a few more years then trike her out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png