Go Sleeveless and Chase Winter OUT OF HERE!!!

Was able to go sleeve less last week while on vacation in Louisana. Sure is a lot different this week in Illinois. I'll go sleeveless, but probably have a coat on.

I had to do a 160mile round trip this morning into PA, 16 degrees in a short sleeve shirt. Its all mind over matter of you don't have a mind it don't matter. :xszpv:

{ truth be told i did have a heated jacket over the shirt}

I ride all winter, but not sleeveless. ThumbUp

In some respects I like riding in the winter better then I do in the summer. :D

The only thing I hate is the idiots that dump tons of salt on the roads if there is just a hint there might be snow/ice. 95% of the time it's unneccessory.
The next day the roads are almost completely white.

Even though I spray my bike down with S100 Corrosion Protectant, I still don't like riding in all the salt, but it's still better then sitting in a LazyBoy watching the boob tube and listening to everyone crying for summer to begin.

Most of the year is ridable in the mid to lower Carolina's in Columbia we have a average day temp around 50 in Feb. Mid March it starts to warm up to around 70. But I don't ride with out protective gear we have the freedom not to here in SC but it's my choice to wear the safety gear.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png