For those of us with PMS - take heart

87Trike1200

TOI - New Jersey
Feb 23, 2008
The Jersey Shore
Central NJ had a "heat wave" early this afternoon with temperatures soaring to 52 deg F. Rushed out, dusted off the bike, then promptly did 65 miles to nowhere. Wow, what a treat! Bike ran well except minor issues at idle. Hoping it's just from "sitting around" and nothing a can or 2 of Sea Foam can't cure.

Just had to "tell the world" that Leo was correct when he recently proclaimed, "Spring is coming to NJ". Yeaaaa! ThumbUp

Hey, send that temp over NY harbor towards me. Only 42'F with mist and clouds. Didn't stop me from going out for a ride, but would have liked your spring weather better.

Little cold out there tonight, but going picture taking with our trike in the morning.

Monday Feb 25
Partly Cloudy
Hi:46°Lo:31°
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 46F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
0%

Forgot to mention, for the benefit of any folks not familiar with the dreaded PMS. This condition, similar to "cabin fever" is the acronym for Parked Motorcycle Syndrome.

160 Miles

Got in a few over 160 miles - started 46 deg & finished in 40. Took the trike up and around the "mountains" near Camp David, but didn't see the #1 man. Roads were nice and dry. I really needed that ride.

Am looking forward to the temp up another 10 to 15 degrees for really comfortable riding.

That 160 sounds good. I would have liked to have extended longer but had to get back to "the ranch" for another commitment. Oh well, maybe next time. I'm thankful for what I did get to "squeeze in". ThumbUp

I feel your pain, really:D The Boss took me out for a little ride yesterday dam near froze my nonass off. 64 degrees.:p Thing I noticed was it's colder on the back. After opening my big mouth about her shifting, taking curves too fast, and a few more constructive observations, she stopped and ordered me to drive. Noticed its a lot warmer up front. As we were getting ready to leave after lunch she didn't want to drive. I jumped on the back and wouldn't get off. After discussing the driving arrangements, she agreed to drive. Arrangements were; GET ON, SIT DOWN, NO TALKING. I don't think she happy with my observations, you think:Shrug:? . (Note to self keep my mouth shut) We had a very enjoyable ride home.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png