Fender Bra for Tri-Glide

Found on the internet.....plain black $110 (Peck-A-Loo's).

i'm going to wait untill harley and lehman come out with them u have to take them off every time u watch the trike so they don't scratch and if they are not tight they rub off the paint
just my to sence:no:

I didn't like the one Lehman had, fastened with velcroe. I went to an auto detailer and had a clear plastic 3M shield put on the fenders. It is easy to wash and can be replaced easily if they start to look bad. I would hope that someone would come out with a good bra to keep the rock chips down.:mad:

I also have the 3M clear protectant on mine. It does an excellent job of protecting from bugs and road debris.

I found that "Ziebart" (specializes in waterproofing, spray-on truck bed coating, and other finish protection for vehicles) did a very good job custom shaping it for my trike. And I felt their pricing was reasonable too.

I also have the 3M clear protectant on mine. It does an excellent job of protecting from bugs and road debris.

I found that "Ziebart" (specializes in waterproofing, spray-on truck bed coating, and other finish protection for vehicles) did a very good job custom shaping it for my trike. And I felt their pricing was reasonable too.

Think we had this conversation awhile back.....I couldn't find anyone in the Boise valley that does 3M. Will keep searching.

Barbara

Spending more money, Barb?:p:p

Saw fender bras on a trike while getting my pipes installed yesterday...it was a motor trike and I like the looks of the fender coverings.

Guess I'd better quit while I'm ahead:D

(Note to self: Quit spending $$....got to get to Keystone, CO in August.)

Barbara

I emailed the company for a quote. They look good on the web site.

I'll am not sure if I want the snap on type. (Drilling:confused:)

last year i had my softail put into a trike(motortrike kit)
and those fender bras should look good at a $150.00 a set
i still have them never put them on i traded the trike for tri glide :yes:

Glad you had a safe trip. Got any pics? We are leaving next Friday.
I hate to admit it but we are trailering out part way and riding the rest. Close to 5000 miles round trip.:D

what we need is for someone to start manufacturing fender bras in stainless or chrome that look good. I can't stand the looks of the crap that's available out there now and wouldn't think of putting them on my ride. the clear film is ok but I have seen some on trikes that guys have made themselves and wow, some are really choice. some of my friends have had nothing but problems with the black vinyl ones besides looking ****ty. if you do not take them off after it rains or even gets damp at night they get mold on the inside of them and I do not want something that I have to watch out for all the time.

Had mine custom made @ Dean's motorcycle seat shop (Oakville,CT),leather with backing on back used snaps instead of velcro had them wrapped to inside so passenger heal doesn't mark it up there.Cost about $100 installed,well spent money!! Never had problem with mold or anything.

what we need is for someone to start manufacturing fender bras in stainless or chrome that look good. I can't stand the looks of the crap that's available out there now and wouldn't think of putting them on my ride. the clear film is ok but I have seen some on trikes that guys have made themselves and wow, some are really choice. some of my friends have had nothing but problems with the black vinyl ones besides looking ****ty. if you do not take them off after it rains or even gets damp at night they get mold on the inside of them and I do not want something that I have to watch out for all the time.

+1:Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png