4" cvo mufflers

arnie

450+ Posts
Dec 11, 2011
camp grove,il.usa
I was wondering if anyone has removed the baffle & replaced it.If so how'd you like the end result.The mufflers i have are new cvo takeoffs.Just wondering how to get a good sound out of them.

Fullsac baffles are very popular with the CVO riders. If you do a search on Youtube there are a number of videos with the different size baffles. The most popular baffle is 2.0 That baffle as reported by the CVO riders says it gives them the right sound without being loud.

I have a set with the 2.25 baffles waiting to be installed on my 124" once I get it done. If they are not what I want for sound, then Im going to get the Kuryakyn Crusher Mellows

thanks for the replies.Should both sides be the same size?Or 1 3/4 on left side & 2,or 2 1/4 on the right? I've read where some people do that,anything to it?

thanks for the replies.Should both sides be the same size?Or 1 3/4 on left side & 2,or 2 1/4 on the right? I've read where some people do that,anything to it?

Are you changing your headpipe? If so then there is a benefit to two sizes for better performance. If your sticking with the headpipe with the cat in it, then you will only need to use one size for both

No not changing the head pipe.I removed the cat back when i bought the trike.The people at fullsac said run the 2's,so that's what i ordered.Once the weather gets better i take the trike in & get the sepro tuner installed.So hopefuly everything will work together.

I would think the smashed crossover pipe Harley uses would give the same effect .
:Trike1:

No not changing the head pipe.I removed the cat back when i bought the trike.The people at fullsac said run the 2's,so that's what i ordered.Once the weather gets better i take the trike in & get the sepro tuner installed.So hopefuly everything will work together.

I think you'll be ok, the folks at Fullsac know their product.

yea, that's what i'm hoping for.I'm sure they know more then i do!! I just want a lil more noise,& i like the looks of the 4" pipes.

Skeet,I'd love to show her off but i have dial-up internet connection,plus i'm not sure if i'd know how to upload them.I'm not to savvy when it comes to computers.I'll give it a try though!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png