Stallion Owner - Mikey

I built the body from foam and epoxy+ fiberglass cloth. I did not use a mould, this is a one off. I am planning to make a plug for dansontrikes.com and he is planning on having them for sale. I would like to build one for a GW trike some time if there would be a market for it. just playing around with this stuff, having fun. Wayne

We took "big yellow" out for a ride today in horse country. He almost jumped the fence to get to his "blind date"! See it at: mikeysstallion.snapfish.com/snapfish

Here's "big yellow" waiting for his blind date (yeah, on the left).... hope it works!
IMG_0106.jpg

Great picture Mikey. Keep em coming. BTW those pinstripes really added to the look of your trike.

Thanks, here is a picture of Mountainman adding pinstripes at the GWRRA rally in Kissimmee this month!
IMG_0104.jpg

Attachments

• 8202.jpg
    8202.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 38
We took a ride downtown and parked in front of the Lake County Courthouse. We also put some reflectors on the back of "Big Yellow". What do you think????
IMG_0112.jpg

OK, you caught me! (It was just a joke.) We were in Troup, Texas last October. Suzie took us on a tour of the facility. (The little blue trike is a little on the small size for her anyway!)

Attachments

• 8131.jpg
    8131.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
Eh Russ,

What is the wait time for a Stallion a member of my TRI Chapter said he put his order in January- February and expects delivery September--Nov.. He was order 200 something and they were working on 26 somthing like that............

If takes that long it could really hurt your business

RIDE WITH PRIDE

:cool:

The estimated time right now is if a order is taken today roughly 5 months. It could be a little sooner as production increases but in manufacturing you are at the mercy of your suppliers. If your suppliers can't supply your parts then your production slows down. I have had customers waiting 2 years who have now received their unit who are tickled to death. With any new product there will always be unexpected delays. For over 20 years if you ordered a new Harley Davidson you could expect to wait 12 months. It didn't seem to hurt their business. We had a customer in during Bike Week that said Ferreri had a 1 year waiting list and they have been building cars how long?

So no matter what a manufacturer does there will be those that are willing to wait and then there will be those that are not. I will say that our customers here in Daytona have been very patient and understanding for the extended time that they had to wait. I understand that people want things right now. I get like that my self sometime. Hopefully soon production will be up to the point that we will have units on the floor for those who want to walk in and ride home.

My Grandma always said if it is worth having it is worth waiting on.

We went to Sugar Loaf Mountain in Central Florida, said to be the second highest point in Florida...........we were dizzy and got nosebleeds! All at about 312 feet!!!!
IMG_0116.jpg

We are not aware of any problem in registering the Stallion, but the dealer registered it when we bought it and then we got the tag. They did NOT say they had any trouble. We received the registration and tag within a week.
We are ready to go away for a few days to Alabama, so we let you know how the Stallion performs!
IMG_0121.jpg

Mikey, no we are closed on Monday but we live just 1/4 mile from the shop. What time will you be in the area? We will meet you there. PM me you cell number.

We are back! We stopped in Dothan, Alabama and visited with Bazooka/Zook and his family for a while. If you are in the area, stop by......real nice people! The weather was cool but refreshing.......used our Gerbings. The Stallion performed well except for one thing.......after a gas stop I could not get it out of "park" this happened once before)! Since this was Monday and I knew Thoroughbred Motorsports in Daytona was closed, I called Troup, Texas and a tech rep told me how to get it into neutral! I have an appointment next week with Russel (with 1 L) in Daytona to fix the problem.
IMG_0127.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png