tear drop

is it a local made one. i see an outfit in brisbane is making them. ive been thinking about making one myself. got any pics of it? id be keen to see it

ok Bluey follow this and you'll be fine

google photobucket
On the site there will be an "upload" feature press it and browse your hotos on your computer and select the ones you want
When they are uploaded to photobucket you go to "my library"

There you will find three codes under the pic. highlight the URL one. Highlight the code and copy it.
Return to Trike talk and paste the code on this site.

done!

About your teardrop. I'd recommend van brakes or trailer brakes preferably electric

Seam to pull up all right on the trike drum brakes done a couple 1000 kays no problem
Will try this photo bucket thing on the weekend

teardrop pics
734130_10152646755635635_1096327913_n_zps6b1acbb4.jpg
[/URL]

sorry about the delay bluey.. but life happems.. i for one think thats a really cool caravan.. im keen to have a go at building something similar. does it tow nicely ?

yep.. same name on there too. different avitar.. i recently noticed you were on there. I was supposed to be going to perth on wednesday to fix a Stemming truck for a mine, but there been a change of plans so no trip down for me. my little trailer slows the trike enough on the uphills. still Mrs and i would get a bit of use from a teardrop.as we plan to do a bit of touring in Australia if customs ever wake up and clear the trike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png