E-15...The End Coming???

Ok...I won't flame you..... BUT.......Here is my response.

1. What about ALL of us that already have what we have for an engine.
2. It would be way easier to simply stop adding pig food squeezin's to our gas.
3. Hahahahahahahahahah!!!! Good one!!! hahahahahaha!!!

Lame. But I expected it.

Just CHILL Trent....he only meant that we should all just replace our vehicles with the new ones that the government should make!!!! Sounds reasonable to me....and I can afford it so whats the problem???? Enclosed pic explains the dynamic.

Just CHILL Trent....he only meant that we should all just replace our vehicles with the new ones that the government should make!!!! Sounds reasonable to me....and I can afford it so whats the problem???? Enclosed pic explains the dynamic.

It's apparent that any attempt at intelligent or meaningful conversation here is pointless.

Lame. But I expected it.

Hmmmm...Lame? Ok...And actually thinking that engines should be manufactured to handle corn gas is not lame? This administration has wasted how many billions of our tax $$ trying to subsidize electric cars??, can't even get that right, once again..Hahahahaha!!!!! Yep!! That will work!

How many acres of corn do you grow and get our tax$$$ to rip us all off????
Must be a really big field.
I don't farm and ethanol subsidies to farmers expired long ago. Please refrain from showing your ignorance! As expected those most anti-ethanol know the least about the subject.

Well...Here is my last one on this with you...We all hate corn gas. Period. You dont. You are the only one, ever, that comes on here and tries to defend it. Instead of arguing on this thread about how great corn gas is, and how stupid all of us are, why dont you start a new thead about how great corn gas is and how much you like it, and then you can argue with yourself to your hearts content, because no one is ever going to agree with you on this thread. We are all just too dumb for you.

I apologize for crashing your private little pity party! I was wrong for making the assumption that you wanted to discuss how to improve the situation. Now you may return to your previously scheduled pizzing and moaning :xszpv:

Its not about making the best of a situation, its more of how to get out of that situation. If we was to go 100% ethanol nobody would have the money to fill their vehicles. The more corn you blend in the higher the cost to the consumer, without some form of subsidy there is no way it'll float. Our Government has squandered its wealth on aiding other countries and entitlements to those who don't want to help them selves, that includes the Illegals. When one of the guys who worked for me was signing up for Social Security before he retired he was shocked to see he was a minority. The majority of those signing up for social security were young and looked to not be legal residents. So we have a much smaller tax base in which to support all our government programs, how are we also going to add supporting alternative fuels.

Guys!! just ignor the fool. :laugh:
Trent has the best solution.
Let him start his own thread and see how popular his idea is. I'll bet he hasn't got the gonads to do that, because then he'll see how rediculous his idea is. Secretly I think he aready knows that. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png