Hello from down south

Mar 8, 2008
Alabama
:)I just found you guys! I ride a 1999 GL1500 SE 50th anniv. edition Motor Trike conversion. Had 25,000 miles on it, and very little was done at the time of sale by my local dealer/stealer. I think I got to everything before any bad things happened, but I feel like I'm still playing "catch-up" on the maint. Why is it like pulling teeth to get a response from Motor Trike? We love ours, but can't get any literature on suspension and general maint. Nice site here! Jim

I'm starting to see a lot of Jim's on this board. Welcome. Lots of good folks on here that have lots of good information.

Just so happens that there is a fellow who is pulling together a manual of sorts that will help ya, and the rest of us MT owners. Take a look at this link. Takes you over to the GL1800 board. George is doing a fantastic job on this and I am sure you will agree. GL1800Riders.com :: View topic - MT Service Manual (INCOMPLETE)

Hello Jimsjinx, welcome to the board. I too am from Alabama. But I have the CSC so far have not had any problems with it and we love it. Hopefully U can find some good information on ur trike on this site you already have a good start with Jim's link.
Have a great weekend.

Hey "another" Jim, Glad to have you on board and look forward to hearing more about your trike and maybe helping if we can. Yea, check out Georges manual he's working on, he's done great so far! Also Randy from Adventure Trikes in Dothan is on here and he might be able to help if you offer him a doughnut or two;) I've talked to MotorTrike a couple of times about mine and so far they've helped me out, no problem. Don't panic ,we'll get 'er done..

View attachment 72

View attachment 73

Hey "another" Jim, Glad to have you on board and look forward to hearing more about your trike and maybe helping if we can. Yea, check out Georges manual he's working on, he's done great so far! Also Randy from Adventure Trikes in Dothan is on here and he might be able to help if you offer him a doughnut or two;) I've talked to MotorTrike a couple of times about mine and so far they've helped me out, no problem. Don't panic ,we'll get 'er done..

View attachment 72

View attachment 73

Still on that doughnut thing huh......:cool:

Thanks for the great manual!!! My ocd kicks in, and I'll need it! Thanks for the welcome,too. Hope to be around for a spell! Peace,Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png