1st time trike owner in NH

Hi Michael, and a big TrikeTalk welcome!
Hopefully someone near you can point you to a trike training class, but meanwhile take your trike to an empty parking lot and spend some time doing figure eights, practicing turns and circles, etc. A few days riding on quiet roads will help you get a great start on it. You'll soon feel right at home -- it is mainly a matter of changing from countersteering to direct steering with a trike.

And take a look at all the great info on this link: http://www.triketalk.com/forum/general-discussion-5/experienced-trike-riders-please-post-here-242/

Welcome Michael glad you joined us.If you know that belongs to GWRRA they offer classes.+1 what NANA said. RIDE SAFE

Welcome to Trike Talk from SE Missouri:wave4: Like it has been said before, put some time in a parking lot and on some of the back road around where you live, it won't take long before you are comfortable with the trike. Good luck with the trike and ride safe.ThumbUp

Welcome :wave4:

I'm sure it will be easier to ride the trike than you think. I had a pretty big bit of apprehension about riding before my trike was finished, but once I rode for a couple of miles, I found adapted quite naturally. Now, its second nature! Good luck!

After you practiced enough. Come on down to the TT NE rally in Conn. Aug 23
Welcome to trike talk and a great bunch... Check out the rally at the Rally & Rides section.

Hi Michael, and welcome! So glad to have another New Englander in the group!! Be sure to check with Rosy in NH when you have a chance - he's in your area, and I'm sure he'd be happy to help a little more "one on one" than most of us can.

I think you'll find riding the trike is much easier than you think it will be - other than the MSF course, I hadn't been on a motorcycle in at least 20 years (and then, only as a passenger), but after getting my trike and practicing in the driveway and local roads, I was on the highway within a couple weeks.

Looking forward to getting to know you better, and hope we can get together when I ride up that way this summer. And definitely consider joining us for the New England rally in August - great bunch of people to get together with!! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png