Victory Vision trike

Ozarkryder

Feb 18, 2008
Anderson, Missouri
Victory and Lehman have teamed up to come out with the Crossbow, Victory's trike version of the Vision. Been waiting to see how this would be done. Looks like they put a pair of trunks in the fenders behind the wheels to keep the V style rear lights. The picture angle makes the area between the trunk and the taillight look like there is more space than is really there.

Can't afford a new ride, especially for $33,995, but I have come to like the Vision, like the trike, too. (At least in the pics - will have to wait to see it in person) I have always said that the Vision looks like what designers in the 1930's thought a motorcycle would look like in the 21st century.

Here is an article about the Crossbow:

Lehman Trikes Unveils New Luxury Touring Trike, The CrossBow - Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

Yeah, that is what I thought when I first saw the picture. I do want to see it in person, and see more pictures.

Another bike that looks better as a trike (I think) is the Harley V-Rod. Motor Trike has a good looking kit for the 'Rod.

Yeah, that is what I thought when I first saw the picture. I do want to see it in person, and see more pictures.

Another bike that looks better as a trike (I think) is the Harley V-Rod. Motor Trike has a good looking kit for the 'Rod.

I'm 100% with you on that opinion, Ozark. I don't care for the V-rod appearance, but I saw a triked one this past winter that was absolutely beautiful! It is one I would have been proud to own!

They had it at Americade , I don't know if i snapped a picture of it. I will check

I own a Vision (bike), it would make an excellent trike! The Crossbow is well integrated with the flowing lines of the Vision. Victory? Check the JD Powers owner satisfaction surveys about this brand...

My son rides a Vision, I rode it too. Nice bike, very smooth and power was great. Lots of nice features.

I checked out the Crossbow. I like most of it except the trunks ( glove boxes) in the fenders...don't care for that at all. I know most people pull a trailer and that would make up the small areas in the fenders...but I just don't like them.

Only knock on Victory is the small dealer network, but that takes time and most Victory bikes are trouble free...

Good bikes, I would own one.

So since the last post here it has been 3 years.Who has Victory Crossbows? I like the Victory Vision and 08 models are beginning to become available at very reasonable prices. I really like the lines of the Crossbow.What has your experience been?

Last edited:
So since the last post here it has been 3 years.Who has Victory Crossbows? I like the Victory and 08 models are beginning to become available at very reasonable prices. I really like the lines of the Crossbow.What has your experience been?

I can't answer your questions but I can tell you that CSC was working on the possibility of its Cross Country trike kit fitting on a Vision. I don't know where they are with that right now. I have a CSC Victory CCT conversion and love it.

I can't answer your questions but I can tell you that CSC was working on the possibility of its Cross Country trike kit fitting on a Vision. I don't know where they are with that right now. I have a CSC Victory CCT conversion and love it.

They had a Vision bike sitting in the showroom around Christmas when I was there. I suppose that means something.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png