Blue tooth information

Jerry126

Reaction score
I am looking into updating my blue tooth intercom system. Does anyone have information on the Sena SMH10 or Interphone F-5 systems?
Jerry126

not real sure how to use this site. It was real nice meeting you and your wife we had a great time at the rally. Hope your trip home was safe as ours was Dont have any info on blue tooth that would help just wanted to say hi. Finally got most of the hail damage repaired, what a relief.Keep on riding and enjoy retirement.

My wife an I use the Sena SMH10 and love it. It comes with instructions on how to pair Bluetooth devices & works really well! Plenty of range & volume. I would highly recommend it!

We have used the Sena SMH5 for a couple of years and really like it. It's a little cheaper than the 10, but doesn't have all the bells and whistles. It works flawlessly with the Garmin, and allows us to talk to each other with no problems. I would recommend it.

The only thing the Bluetooth won't do, is come to your rescue when you lock yourself in the motel room.

It might have had my wife had her phone. :laugh:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png