Great White North

If ya look to the Great White North and see a RedHot Sunglo streak fly by, You will no its me on my professionally tuned TriGlide .
I cant F**k*N believe the difference the S&S 557 cams and TTS tune Wiz did.
I cant stop riding it Brother..!!!!
Thx a million!
HaNkBThumbUp

It was 75 f yesterday when we did the final lash, and ya no, during all the testing, I never realy noticed any heat at all, thus it musta decreased, as before I would have noticed for sure, and when parking the bike hot, one always used to hear all the tinking going on...Mileage change unknown at this point as all I was doin was being a human dyno..I used a lot of fuel testing...The overall running of the engine is totally different..Very smooth power all the way up to engine cut out...
Iv never road the bike that hard before, and never will again,,the true test now will be for me to start riding it as I usually do and do some fuel checks etc..
I also did Dennis's style of clutch adjustment with no backing out of the screw and 1/16 cable free play...it works very nice with the clutch wiz...
All I can say is Thanks to all for help and advise..My trike and I are very happy with the results...I will update with some info after doing normal roads trips and collect mileage data etc..hankb
:10:

It was 75 f yesterday when we did the final lash, and ya no, during all the testing, I never realy noticed any heat at all, thus it musta decreased, as before I would have noticed for sure, and when parking the bike hot, one always used to hear all the tinking going on...Mileage change unknown at this point as all I was doin was being a human dyno..I used a lot of fuel testing...The overall running of the engine is totally different..Very smooth power all the way up to engine cut out...
Iv never road the bike that hard before, and never will again,,the true test now will be for me to start riding it as I usually do and do some fuel checks etc..
I also did Dennis's style of clutch adjustment with no backing out of the screw and 1/16 cable free play...it works very nice with the clutch wiz...
All I can say is Thanks to all for help and advise..My trike and I are very happy with the results...I will update with some info after doing normal roads trips and collect mileage data etc..hankb
:10:

I'll bet your mileage is just as good or better than before.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png