How Many Viet Nam Vets Here?

No one did. Had a friend for years that I'd ride with to Sturgis. He was Air Force. He re armed the B-52's. When they'd lose one for whatever reason it affected everyone he said.

Blame the Wiz Kidd........McNamara, For causing so many to be shot down..Had they sent them deep over in North Vietnam early in the War the North would have been knocked out before they the north had a chance to set up the SAM sites..

39th Signal Bn '71-'72

Motorized Sniper Target (e.g. drove a Colonel in a jeep)

Sniper School # 101......Never shoot the driver, Shoot the passenger sitting next to the driver....Like in the old cowboy movie's ...Shoot the Guy with the most feathers in his bonnet....:laugh:....

January 30th, 1968, the TET offensive began.............

And thanks to the 'totally unbiased tell it like it is' Uncle Walter we were convinced we had lost the war when in fact Tet was a disaster for the North. I was young, ignorant and believed what the experts and those in charge said back then. No more! I hope Johnson and McNamara are enjoying the heat down there where they are. We were lied to from start to finish.

And thanks to the 'totally unbiased tell it like it is' Uncle Walter we were convinced we had lost the war when in fact Tet was a disaster for the North. I was young, ignorant and believed what the experts and those in charge said back then. No more! I hope Johnson and McNamara are enjoying the heat down there where they are. We were lied to from start to finish.

You forgot general Westmoreland he was the third leg of the three stooges I know we were wrong to be there soon after I got there…(1966)..

It was like a double play in baseball WestMoreland to McNamara to Johnson..

WestMoreland would send a body count to McNamara who sent it to Johnson and then WestMoreland say just send me 100,000 more troops and their won’t be any more VC’s

left alive…I counted the bodies and radioed them in to TOC.. and then they multiplied the figures by a factor of at least three…

You forgot general Westmoreland he was the third leg of the three stooges I know we were wrong to be there soon after I got there…(1966)..

It was like a double play in baseball WestMoreland to McNamara to Johnson..

WestMoreland would send a body count to McNamara who sent it to Johnson and then WestMoreland say just send me 100,000 more troops and their won’t be any more VC’s

left alive…I counted the bodies and radioed them in to TOC.. and then they multiplied the figures by a factor of at least three…

I hear 'ya. The whole thing was one gigantic cluster.

Pleiku--Kontum---Ban Me Thuot----And many places without names on the Map..(66)

Dropped in via Chopper...And Choppered out....AKA Reactionary Platoon..

- - - Updated - - -

Pleiku--Kontum---Ban Me Thuot----And many places without names on the Map..(66)

Dropped in via Chopper...And Choppered out....AKA Reactionary Platoon..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png