passenger arm rests

First thing my wife looked for when we bought our last trike. I also put one of these pouches on it so she has lots of storage room back there (pouch on my backrest, pouch on armrest, two little doors under the back speakers).

41090_1.jpg

I have the Kury arm rest for the wife, and Butler makes an EXCELLENT cup holder for them.

the butler system is exceptional, In fact they work too well.
they are SO well insulated that if you put Ice in them I would bet money that you will have ICE when you get where you are going.

Mine cracked (I dropped it on concrete (fully loaded) and I could see that the entire insulated area of the cup is filled with poly foam(?). No wonder it insulates so well... But i kinda sucks when you are waiting for the ice to male so you can have water (LOL)
gallery1-1.jpg

my wife loved them when they were on my 2007 flhtc trike but we since bought a trike for her so i took them off as i did not need them anymore. if somebody out there wants to buy them they are for sale. they are in perfect condition, just make me a good offer and you can buy them.

my wife loved them when they were on my 2007 flhtc trike but we since bought a trike for her so i took them off as i did not need them anymore. if somebody out there wants to buy them they are for sale. they are in perfect condition, just make me a good offer and you can buy them.

captdanwh: Sent you a PM

Passenger arm rest

I was looking for a pair of arm rest that folded up out of the way versus swing out for my 2023 Tri Glide, no luck.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png