How I spent my Friday :)

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Good Morning: Well when I 1st moved to this location. I had a Bagger. No one in this neighborhood had a Harley ! Sad but true but that was about to change. My next door neighbor who is now a GOOD friend. Bought one two yrs after i moved in. Now some yrs later this guy has really stepped up his game. Not only does he know his stuff about Harley's. He now puts on a RIDE for people in our area that have Cancer. The ride is called the Chad Smith ride.

This has really gotten to be a BIG ride in this area. The Ride ends at a bar in town where there's plenty of good and drinks. Kids of all ages are welcome to this event. Its a FAMILY thing. Then they have a raffle and ALL the $$$ goes to one family in our area. The amount is NO small sum either. ThumbUp. This helps with the family's expenses. So getting back to how I spent my Fri. I walked over to get the mail yesterday an saw that he had his Dad;s Trike in the garage.

WEll Hell I have to walk over and see whats going on. His bike is all tore apart. Cables layin every where. His Dad;s bike is going thru changing all the fluids. So I lent a hand where needed and watch and teased a little. Both Tobey & Ralph are good people. Then my wife & I went out to dinner with my daughter and 2 grandson's at Famous Dave's ThumbUp. Then got back here to find something else going on in the garage. There's another Trike in the garage :Trike1:. Had to go over and find out whats going on.

Well seems one of Ralph's friend had started problems. So they asked Tobey to work on it. Then they sat around and told lies and drank a few cold onesThumbUp Then it all broke up when Ralph's wife came by to check on them 3. By then it was getting late. So the party broke up and we headed back to our homes. NICE way to spend a Friday! This is the SHORT version what what went on :D. I just had to share a GREAT Friday afternoon ThumbUp

Hey Rick, No 2 days are the same for us retirees. I tell my family I'm retired Monday thru Friday then have the weekend off. We worked all our life for this priviledge and I'm going to take advantage of it as long as I can.

Keep posting Bud, I enjoy them.

Les

Hey Rick, No 2 days are the same for us retirees. I tell my family I'm retired Monday thru Friday then have the weekend off. We worked all our life for this priviledge and I'm going to take advantage of it as long as I can.

Keep posting Bud, I enjoy them.

Les

US OLd Navy guys think alike Less.

ThumbUp

Well it's 8:30 pm here in Minn. We just got back from the RIDE FOR LIFE BIKE RUN. About 350 bikers of all kinds showed up for this. My wife helped with the cooking. I helped with getting rid of the BEER ThumbUp Funny thing happened also. I had two bars stools that I was trying to sell for $ 25 eaat our garage sale last week. One is an OCC the other is MONSTER GARGAE stool. I could even get a bite on them. So I gave them to Tobey next door for the raffle at this run. THey sold for $ 150.00 O MY GOD Now that's funny stuff :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png