Trike coming to panama

HI, I am from Panama Central America, I have been raiding a Road King Classic since 2011, I had more then 20 years without touching a motorcycle when I started back with this one, have ride more than 22,000 Km, two times to Costa Rica, always ride with my wife. I will be 65 in Sept.

I am a member of a local club, we are only 7, so we do a lot od trip out of the city, one think I am very safety concern, I do not ride fast in curves, never go more than the speed limit, so my brothers (club), they always wait for me, but although always recommended me to change to a Trike, because I am the oldest of the group, they call me PAYNEE (SUNS of ANARCHY), they was trying to convince me to change to a HD TRIKE, not really to go more faster, they know I will always ride to my limit capacity, to ride more confortable and relax.

Two weeks ago I was with my wife in Orlando, like all HD owners, we went to Orlando Harley, by surprise they had to knew black Trike and three 2013 used trikes (two black & one red) first time we can see one and touch it, to make the story shorter, I was convince and I bought one of the black 2013 Trike, ride now is in Miami waiting to be ship on the 28 to Panama.

I has been reading for the past two weeks this forum, I will say it has help me to understand a lot what will be the effect of the change, and I say I have be come a fun of SCREWBALL, because he is very concern on safety, although already bought two extras, the BRACKET RAIL COMBO from TGLIDE STUFF.

Just wanted to thanks you gays from this forum, for all the help you give us new TRIKE rider’s all over the world.

Here is the baby waiting to be pack in Miami

HI, I am from Panama Central America, I have been raiding a Road King Classic since 2011, I had more then 20 years without touching a motorcycle when I started back with this one, have ride more than 22,000 Km, two times to Costa Rica, always ride with my wife. I will be 65 in Sept.

I am a member of a local club, we are only 7, so we do a lot od trip out of the city, one think I am very safety concern, I do not ride fast in curves, never go more than the speed limit, so my brothers (club), they always wait for me, but although always recommended me to change to a Trike, because I am the oldest of the group, they call me PAYNEE (SUNS of ANARCHY), they was trying to convince me to change to a HD TRIKE, not really to go more faster, they know I will always ride to my limit capacity, to ride more confortable and relax.

Two weeks ago I was with my wife in Orlando, like all HD owners, we went to Orlando Harley, by surprise they had to knew black Trike and three 2013 used trikes (two black & one red) first time we can see one and touch it, to make the story shorter, I was convince and I bought one of the black 2013 Trike, ride now is in Miami waiting to be ship on the 28 to Panama.

I has been reading for the past two weeks this forum, I will say it has help me to understand a lot what will be the effect of the change, and I say I have be come a fun of SCREWBALL, because he is very concern on safety, although already bought two extras, the BRACKET RAIL COMBO from TGLIDE STUFF.

Just wanted to thanks you gays from this forum, for all the help you give us new TRIKE rider’s all over the world.

Here is the baby waiting to be pack in Miami

Sorry not the correct picture

You will love the trike! And we are so happy to have you join the forum. Please share your riding stories with us as time goes on. We also love pictures and scenery, so feel free to share :)

Welcome to the best forum going! Glad you picked a black Triglide, black is the fastest color, IMO. Transitioning from two wheels to three wheels is not a hard thing to learn. Don't rush it. Take your time and it will come to you. Again welcome.

Welcome from New York.
I bought my first bike when I was stationed at Fort Kobbe in the Canal Zone.(1966-68)
A lot of good riding down there.

Welcome to the world of triking Panama. You are going to love it. Might take 500 miles to get used to. Forget counter-steering. And don't put your feet down at lights. You might run yourself over.:qpnmt:

Welcome from Southeast Alaska!

In 2010, my wife and i were standing along the Pan-American Highway in Costa Rica when a group of Harley's went by. Maybe you were one of those riders.

Hi PAYNEE, welcome to the TG world, glad to see you picked the best color, BLACK, just like my TG. :wave4:
I'm sure you'll be happy with the tGLIDE Stuff you bought & most of us can tell you that everything tGLIDE makes is good & useful stuff for your TG.
Have fun with your TG & don't worry about speed, once you get some miles you can go as slow or as fast as YOU want. If your buddies get ahead of you that will be too bad for them, they will be missing all the good things you will be seeing at your speed. Have fun riding with your group and be safe.ThumbUp

Welcome from Nashville, Tn, mine is black also, you and wife will love it. There is so much information here that you'll need to make a list of items you want and where to buy them. A good little item to look at are the floorboard extenders, will move the drivers out 1" or more depending which ones you get, they have helped a lot for me and I'm short. Have fun and send pics from Panama!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png