nine_of_diamonds

Well done (MRS) :laugh: mate... Your trike is looking good. I wonder what that bridge is in the background? ;););)
Thanks for the Well dones, as you can see I've corrected your statement slightly. The bridge is where the Bikers Cove is located and the place we should be meeting up for a coffe and a comparison of trikes i.e. Yamaha Vs Honda ThumbUp

I recently had a spot of bother with my front calipers and magnetic speedo. The mechanics in my area were unable to do anything to help me. So, I sent the trike back down to Wales to get the lads who built it to help me out. This they did. They needed to take it a test run and this is a couple of photos they took for me while it was being tested

Now thats one nice sit down with a brew and have a conversation about Trike :clapping::clapping:
If you ever get across to Scotland I'll take you up on that ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

great trike
nine of diamonds!!!
hope you enjoy many miles of smiles riding it!!
magoo
Thank You for those kind words :)

- - - Updated - - -

Great work and design, young ( :confused: :laugh:) lady! This makes us Yamaha types love what we ride even more! Keep a big smile on your face, continue to post and always ride safe.
As I said to rmrc51 I think this one has turned out really well for my first design. As for riding safe - ALWAYS :cool:

Awesome design "Nine", You are really going to have to step it up in your next design in order to outdo this one. That is for sure. Great looking trike!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

that's a great looking trike!!!! nine_of_diamonds
hope you get to enjoy it for many miles and win a few more 1st place / best in show!!
magoo

great trike
nine of diamonds!!!
hope you enjoy many miles of smiles riding it!!
magoo
Thanks magoo

- - - Updated - - -

that's a great looking trike!!!! nine_of_diamonds
hope you get to enjoy it for many miles and win a few more 1st place / best in show!!
magoo
Thanks magoo but I have been using it every day come rain or shine and it is now past show quality. No more prizes I'm afraid but many more miles. ThumbUp

Thanks magoo

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks magoo but I have been using it every day come rain or shine and it is now past show quality. No more prizes I'm afraid but many more miles. ThumbUp
a couple summers a-go wife and I went to a biker or not 3day party in northern-east Iowa, about 40acers of bikers camping,,, wife and I rode through all the campers on our sidecar rig down to swap meet area to look around saw a few bikes up close to venders so.. i rode up there and turned of bike,,, and security came over and said "you can't park there unless your going to enter it in the bike show":(
well wife looks at me I look around and bike parking lot the security guy pointed at is a block away!:(:( so I said oh yaaa I'm going to enter it in the show so,, a little gal comes over takes my name and signs us up!!
we wonder around buy a few things we don't need,,,go get something to eat and bam!! its time!! contest winners were being announced..... low and behold we got second place in a bagger class bugs on the windshield, dust and all!!!
so the moral of this story is some times a daily rider is still vary much appreciated by bikers!! everyone that dropped a bike number in the can was a rider and not many showed up with a trailer queen !!
true story only the names were changed to protect the innocent..
aka little gal, security guy:D:D
magoo

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png